NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Kokiri Forest and Phendrana Drifts would be the best :smile:

I'd also like the Forsaken Fortress and Bowser's Castle.

The stages on SSBM are all the same? You won't get the game because of Roy? Dear God man you need to see a doctor:P

Anyway, yeah they'll probably get rid of the clones, I'm very happy that they'll expand areal combat that rocks hard. I would like costumizable costumes, that would be pretty cool.

Roy basically equals Marth. They can get rid of all them Dr Mario, Pichu and Ganondorf clones. They can do better than that.

Give Ganon his sword from SSBM trophy or the swords from WW. Or whatever he'll be like in TP ;) Ganon was kind of unfair he was way too powerful.Ganon (really ganon, the monster) should be a boss like Giga Bowser. That would rock.

Aww, well this could spell disaster for some people whose fave characters are removed, Im just hoping that they keep Roy, because if they don't, theres no way im getting the game

Gadzooks. Do you have a Roy pillow and duvet set at home?

What in the name of, are ya there god, it's me Margaret, were ya thinking? They cannot afford to remove Roy because there are a fuckload of people who love the guy and don't actually know how to use anyone else very well at all (not me btw, I can use Link pretty darn well too), and he's one of the only balanced characters in the game, don't get pissy cause whenever you play Roy you get your ass kicked...

Woah woah woah, slow down there sparky.

Marth and Roy are almost identical. One of them needs to go. I choose Roy because he is first, reverse-alphabetically speaking.

thats all for now....but ill be back to vent my spleen on Roy haters...

O. K.

*backs away slowly*

Gadzooks. Do you have a Roy pillow and duvet set at home?

Nope, but I'd like to ::shrug:

Nope, but I'd like to ::shrug:

Hehe. I'm sure you could improvise. :D

roy was better than marth, i didnt se he point in the two together, they were both the same except one had fire attacks which hurt more. toad shoudl defintiely make an apparance. even if his moves are crap itll be funny, and koopa, you may think it will be a cloneof bowzer, buthe could have some unique attacks. or if not maybe paratrooper.

levels there should be an animal crossing WW type world with the ball movement thing, it woul dbe funny, yet more than likely it would not work

How come there are so many people that can't see the awesomeness of Jigglypuff!?

Kirby wannabe

I have an idea. How about for the Zelda levels (possibly about 5) in each one the theme is from a different console game. So for a Wind Waker level like Outset Island, the whole cast of fighters taking part change to cel-shaded, and if Link plays then we play as Wind Waker Link! In a NES/SNES Zelda level we are transformed into pixels (like Mario - or Jumpman - , Samus and Donkey Kong) and Link. The same for Ocarina of Time levels.

I think that would be a cool addition.

I think that would be a cool addition.

I think that would delay the game for another year.

Seriously, you're asking for each character and all their respective moves to be redesigned several times.

The idea is nice though :indeed:

I'd like to see a level on a moving latiku cloud, flying debris knocks you off and random weather conditions make it very inhospitable for fighting including mysting, raining, lightning and the such.

You must stop fighting and shield in some extreme conditions to avoid getting knocked off but if you risk it you can pluck a character off the cloud if they shield just a little too early.

Kinda simple but could involve some great multitasking- often the background goes completely ignored to focus on the battle- this would change that.

I also agree that Roy is less gay then Marth, they will probably turn Roy into a "costume" of marth with diferent attributes (the same applys for all the clones characters).

Clone characters are pointless...Pichu was a waste of time, i would have liked them to contain slightly different moves to set them apart, if they both remain in Brawl, maybe some fresh new moves for Pichu?

roy was better than marth, i didnt se he point in the two together, they were both the same except one had fire attacks which hurt more. toad shoudl defintiely make an apparance. even if his moves are crap itll be funny, and koopa, you may think it will be a cloneof bowzer, buthe could have some unique attacks. or if not maybe paratrooper.

levels there should be an animal crossing WW type world with the ball movement thing, it woul dbe funny, yet more than likely it would not work

Did you just say Roy was better than Marth...:shakehead

Marth is stronger, faster, can chaingrab fast fallers with the up throw and chaingrab floaties with the forward throw, he has the BEST reach of any character in the game, and he falls ALOT slower than Roy (and roys Up+B barely sends him anywhere). Roy is good for beginners because they can just spam the F-smash as it will more than likely hit the sweetspot, but Marth is just too good. Honestly, I play a solid marth and even i admit he's kinda unfair to his foes, he's just too good (also, Roy has MORE lag than marth).

ANyway, i definately think Toad should be in the next game, aswell as Boo. I can't believe Nintendo missed them out of Melee :nono:

Agree with goron the 3rd totally, damn roy wudnt get a hit against a decent marth.

Why r we discussing hu shud be dropped? theyre not gunna drop anyone so dont bother! besides u refer to ppl as "clones" even though falco plays completely different to fox, marth to roy, ganon to falcon, etc

Anyway u cant drop anyone because they all hav their own merits. Drop jiggs? U r insane. Play me as jiggs and ill make u regret u ever trying to smash me and ignore the lag on that smash.

Hells yeah!

SHORYUUUUUKEN!!!

Also, to the above quote...Mario isn't boring to play as at all, and he IS Nintendo, so he has to be there. As to your suggestions, Master Chief would not fit in, seeing as there isn't a whole lot he can actually "do," and Blinx has yet to appear in a successful or even remotely entertaining videogame and isn't recognisable in the least. Nevermind the fact that they're both owned by Microsoft who are competing against Nintendo, whereas Square-Enix have developed for every Nintendo system except the N64 and are currently developing 2 games for Wii's launch...considering these facts, your oh-so-subtly-sarcastic post is rendered invalid by my razor sharp wit, oh and you're 14 years old, which means you don't actually know a whole lot about anything. PO, peace out.

Why did you write such a long post when i was clearly being sarcastic and really don't care about square enix's history. I'm aloud my opinion and don't think Cloud deserves to be in it.

Weren't you 14 once.:heh:

Agree with goron the 3rd totally, damn roy wudnt get a hit against a decent marth.

Why r we discussing hu shud be dropped? theyre not gunna drop anyone so dont bother! besides u refer to ppl as "clones" even though falco plays completely different to fox, marth to roy, ganon to falcon, etc

Anyway u cant drop anyone because they all hav their own merits. Drop jiggs? U r insane. Play me as jiggs and ill make u regret u ever trying to smash me and ignore the lag on that smash.

Dropping characters is kinda pointless, because there are thousands of peeps across the globe that have mastered each character. The more characters the better!: peace:

Kirby wannabe

Hardly...A pink flying blob sure...But the only thing I kinda dislike is that Jigglypuff can fly better than Kirby. But they're completely different otherwise.

I'm aloud my opinion and don't think Cloud deserves to be in it.

I'm going to be aloud in my opinion and say your opinion is a pathetic Nintendo fanboy one.

And i'm 14 too but older than you.

Why did you write such a long post when i was clearly being sarcastic and really don't care about square enix's history. I'm aloud my opinion and don't think Cloud deserves to be in it.

Weren't you 14 once.:heh:

Yep, as I said in an earlier post, I take it all back...but only cause you like Spirited Away :yay: ...oh, and as you may have noticed, I am God, hence the reason I was never 14 years old, infact, I've only decided to take up a tangible human existence so I can pwn you all daily in the forum...

Did you just say Roy was better than Marth...:shakehead

Marth is stronger, faster, can chaingrab fast fallers with the up throw and chaingrab floaties with the forward throw, he has the BEST reach of any character in the game, and he falls ALOT slower than Roy (and roys Up+B barely sends him anywhere). Roy is good for beginners because they can just spam the F-smash as it will more than likely hit the sweetspot, but Marth is just too good. Honestly, I play a solid marth and even i admit he's kinda unfair to his foes, he's just too good (also, Roy has MORE lag than marth).

ANyway, i definately think Toad should be in the next game, aswell as Boo. I can't believe Nintendo missed them out of Melee :nono:

If you read the IGN and Cheatcc guides on Smash Bros Melee, they (aswell as me, and everyone else) will tell you that Roy is much more powerful than Marth, Marth in opposition is faster, but they both have the same reach and are pretty evenly matched (although I am particularly partial to Roy) It all depends on who's using the partiular character. Roy should stay though, because he has more supporters...also what in the name of the dark prince do you mean by "lag?" and "chaingrab with the up throw?" stop talking crap.

Infact, why doesn't a Mod or someone start a Roy VS Marth thread??