NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

After giving it a bit of thought, I think they should put Dahlsim in it, and have his special as "Yoga Inferno!!!!" How cool would that be??

OMG! He'd be like 'YOGA FLAME'! :bouncy: And if they put Ryu in, we could jsut reinact some classic street fighter. I always hated Dhalsims stretchy limbs, they scared me.

What?!:wtf:

He's said that the game will only include third party characters that have been on a Nintendo console before.

Now that's a bit annoying.

He's said that the game will only include third party characters that have been on a Nintendo console before.

Now that's a bit annoying.

On the contrary, I'd say that is quite reasonable. No use having characters that have no history with Nintendo whatsoever. If they didn't have a history with Nintendo, then just about any character in gaming could get in. Doesn't matter that much though, as there are still some awesome candidates. Viewtiful Joe, Bomberman, Megaman, the list goes on.

OMG! He'd be like 'YOGA FLAME'! :bouncy: And if they put Ken in, we could just reinact some classic street fighter. I always hated Dhalsims stretchy limbs, they scared me.

*Fixed*

Plus I've already got Kens Moves configured!

A = Triple Punch Punch Low Kick combo

Smash Attack = Thunder Kick

Up + B = Shoryuken!

Forward + B = Haduken!

Backward + B = Hurricane Kick

Down + B = Counter

Special = Double Shinkuu Haduken With Ryu!! (who pops out of nowhere)

How cool would that be???

*Fixed*

Up + B = Shoryuken!

Forward + B = Haduken!

Backward + B = Hurricane Kick

Down + B = Counter

Wouldn't the forward B and Backward B be the same Move? Haduken would be the neutral B move, but you should be able to charge it up like Samus' beam, would rock!

I think Me and you should run to Capcom and force them to let Ryu and Ken be in this game. Their moves are perfect for this game!

*Fixed*

Up + B = Shoryuken!

B (Charge) = Haduken!

Forward or Backward + B = Hurricane Kick

Down + B = Counter

*Fixed*

I think Me and you should run to Capcom and force them to let Ryu and Ken be in this game. Their moves are perfect for this game!

Sounds like a plan!

And I am Malpercio :awesome:

No way are you cool enough for that :heh:

On the contrary, I'd say that is quite reasonable. No use having characters that have no history with Nintendo whatsoever. If they didn't have a history with Nintendo, then just about any character in gaming could get in. Doesn't matter that much though, as there are still some awesome candidates. Viewtiful Joe, Bomberman, Megaman, the list goes on.

agreed. and snake says it perfectly in the trailer:

"ahh, that nintendo thing"

if doc.mario is the only challenging character ur friend needs to get better at the game.

Actually, he's quite good. He prefers the doc to standard Mario because of the slight differences in the way he attacks. That, and he also uses other characters, like Ganon, but Ganon is way too slow to use against me when I'm Fox or Zelda.

But anyway, I already knew Master Chief wouldn't be in the game (unfortunately :p ), but perhaps the "must have been on a Nintendo system" comment leaves room for a Banjo-Kazooie character?

Here's hoping for Banjo-Kazooie/Geno/Mallow/Waluigi

EDIT: It just occurred to me that the same comment means Reggie won't be a character in the game, either. Rats.... :p

Another thought, if characters are taken out of the game and players are unhappy, wouldn't WiiConnect24 leave open the possibility for the developers adding characters more characters later and storing them to flash memory or a USB hard drive?

Actually Reggie was on a Nintendo console. We all saw it when he was playing Wii Tennis. I doubt they'd put him in there. Steve Jobs would be cooler with his Reality Distortion Field... mmm... distortion.

I think Nintendo knows this, and that's why Mario practically has all their moves.

Here's hoping for Banjo-Kazooie/Geno/Mallow/Waluigi

Banjo's owned by Rare, therefor there's no chance of him appearing on there...unless Microsoft & Nintendo get into bed with each other to destroy Sony.

I think Waluigi would be awesome to, but it'll never happen.... Maybe if Waluigi got his own game 1st ;)

I think Nintendo knows this, and that's why Mario practically has all their moves.

Yeah it's really gay lol!

I've got a good feeling Ryu and Ken would be in this game because Street Fighter II: Turbo is THE reason many people brought a SNES in the first place, so I've got my fingers crossed. I really hope paper mario is in this aswell, he'd be so cool!

I don't think "gay" is an appropriate word to use there. :p

Although Street Fighter 2 turbo was a great game, is wasn't the main reason people bought a snes. Mario Allstars, Super Mario World and many others probably helped a lot more.

people rearely post in the news pace so ill put it here for mor to see:

japanese site has more updated today. if i could read japanese then i would tell you wat it was but if anyone know what "Toukouen" is then please tell me/us

checkit: http://www.smashbros.com/jp/main.html

putting the link into babel fish aint doing much really aswell, i expect the english one to be update sometime today with this info

edit: i think its to submit music?? or i think its to submit characters like one i think is submiting Donkey Kong

people rearely post in the news pace so ill put it here for mor to see:

japanese site has more updated today. if i could read japanese then i would tell you wat it was but if anyone know what "Toukouen" is then please tell me/us

checkit: http://www.smashbros.com/jp/main.html

putting the link into babel fish aint doing much really aswell, i expect the english one to be update sometime today with this info

edit: i think its to submit music?? or i think its to submit characters like one i think is submiting Donkey Kong

First box: Your Nickname

Second: Theme of post 1) Comment, 2) char suggestion 3) music suggestion

third: post

I don't think "gay" is an appropriate word to use there. :p

Although Street Fighter 2 turbo was a great game, is wasn't the main reason people bought a snes. Mario Allstars, Super Mario World and many others probably helped a lot more.

Nah, Street Fighter 2 was better and more popular than both those games, and before all of you cry "Sacrelige!" ye shalt know that firstly, it's my opinion and secondly, that game has given me at least 500 hours of multiplayer goodness, more than most of you can say for any game, anyone who thinks it sucks, has obviously never sat down with it and learnt how to play it properly, it is still to this day, the most perfectly crafted fighter in existence...perhaps bar Soul Calibur...

EDIT: Capcom ,why haven't you released an online version of Street Fighter Alpha 3 for DS yet?? That would make mine and Goron 3's day...

that game has given me at least 500 hours of multiplayer goodness, more than most of you can say for any game

Only game that's lasted me more than 500 hours is SSB:M incedently.:heh:

Nah, Street Fighter 2 was better and more popular than both those games, and before all of you cry "Sacrelige!" ye shalt know that firstly, it's my opinion and secondly, that game has given me at least 500 hours of multiplayer goodness, more than most of you can say for any game, anyone who thinks it sucks, has obviously never sat down with it and learnt how to play it properly, it is still to this day, the most perfectly crafted fighter in existence...perhaps bar Soul Calibur...

EDIT: Capcom ,why haven't you released an online version of Street Fighter Alpha 3 for DS yet?? That would make mine and Goron 3's day...

It SO would make my day! This game made the SNES sell SO well the christmas it came out, as it showed just how quick the SNES was compared to the Genesis. I've probably played Melee for about 200 hours in VS mode alone but the multiplayer in Turbo was something that was just so special. Ryu is my god.....

It SO would make my day! This game made the SNES sell SO well the christmas it came out, as it showed just how quick the SNES was compared to the Genesis. I've probably played Melee for about 200 hours in VS mode alone but the multiplayer in Turbo was something that was just so special. Ryu is my god.....

Never owned a Snes and am intrigued by all the hype for this game. May have a look on the VC :)

Only game that's lasted me more than 500 hours is SSB:M incedently.:heh:

Same, except my combined vs play time for ssbm is now 600+ hours. My disc doesnt work anymore... and 4 of my 5 controllers have broke...:( So goron 3 next time you come round u know what to bring.