Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Super Mario Galaxy

Ashley

http://www.broshnat.com/smg.wmv

Looks amazing. FIY it's actual gameplay from E3. I still don't get how some ppl are always whining about this mario 64 sequel thing. It makes absolutely no sense. What the hell do you mean sequel? Sunshine was the sequel, just like 64 was to yoshi island or mario world or wtvr. Seriously.

Worst gamer ever... or maybe I'm just pissed because I wanna play it.

And whats with that background gay voice?

The voice in the back was weird weren't it? 'USE YOUR POINTER' :grin:

Still my fav bit is when Mario is thrown up into the stars! The graphics rocked then!

It had a kinda fresh feel to it, like playing Mario 64 for the first time. Which is bloody good and i thought impossible for Nintendo to re-capture again.

The voice in the back was weird weren't it? 'USE YOUR POINTER' :grin:

Still my fav bit is when Mario is thrown up into the stars! The graphics rocked then!

It had a kinda fresh feel to it, like playing Mario 64 for the first time. Which is bloody good and i thought impossible for Nintendo to re-capture again.

that is because you watched the youtube video - and you did not see that the voice came from a hot blonde nintendo chick:

ftp://www.jeux-france.com/Nintendo_Wii/Super_Mario_Galaxy_1.wmv

much better quality and hot chick included!

I reckon they should do a carboard cut out Wii to go with the controller, at least the Wii will be easier to glue togethyer than the controller.

And then they can supply us with the innards.

Ill second that! lets head over to their boards and lobby for it!!:bouncy:

i didnt make the cut out controller