Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Zelda: Twilight Princess Discussion (SPOILERS: BEWARE)

EchoDesiato

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't mind Zeldafan2020, keep posting lad!

So he's got a lot of enthusiasm about Zelda and he lets us know of that. I don't see how he's actually offended anyone, if his posts have annoyed you somehow then choose not to read them, simple as that.

He's got passion and there's nothing wrong with that!

He hasn't offended anyone, he's just unknowingly spamming the thread which gets annoying. I'm quickly irritated by people who don't show much common sense, but then I guess that's just me.

Also masaki86 - I have to agree that you just don't say that to people.

Also masaki86 - I have to agree that you just don't say that to people.

Ah well; whats done is done. I cant change it now, but we cann all ignore it. if it matters that much, why hkeep bringing it up. After the first person complained, it could've been left there,, as I didn't wanna carry it on.

You could just delete your post...

But yeah I'll shut up now :smile:

Not my style; If i've said something, and it causes a bit of anger, everyone should be able to see what sort of person of been to get the hate, instead of reading it second hand.

But as jav said, less bitching more zelda!

old.................

How can you say that? this news just came out yesterday! and why do you people act like this is nothing????????????!!!!!!!!!! this is news! it means that um....well I guess it isn't enough info to estimate if there's hope we won't have to wait till November...I guess it would actually prove it actually will be closer to Nov :( oh well the point is IT'S NEWS PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!

Indeed more Zelda.

I've been playing Oracle of Ages recently, (got it a few months ago but never got 'into' it) but now i'm really enjoying it. I'd got really stuck as the game is pretty taxing but I gave it a go yesterday and worked out what I need to do and voila I'm loving it.

Its a very strange Zelda, it manages to retain the 'zelda magic' but also feels like such a different experience. Theres something mystical and could I say dreamy about it that I really like.

The music is my least enjoyed so far from all the Zeldas i've played though...

Indeed more Zelda.

I've been playing Oracle of Ages recently, (got it a few months ago but never got 'into' it) but now i'm really enjoying it. I'd got really stuck as the game is pretty taxing but I gave it a go yesterday and worked out what I need to do and voila I'm loving it.

Its a very strange Zelda, it manages to retain the 'zelda magic' but also feels like such a different experience. Theres something mystical and could I say dreamy about it that I really like.

The music is my least enjoyed so far from all the Zeldas i've played though...

Wow, you've inspired me to give it a try. Maybe I should pick up the oracle games off ebay. I only played Oracle of Seasons and that's the only Oracle Zelda I've ever played and that was years ago and I just didn't like it cuz it didn't feel like a Zelda game but that was many years ago. I've matured now and can maybe have an appreciation for the Oracle games now and see they really do belong in the series so if you are enjoying them so much, I'm sure I would too...you've actually inspired me to give them a try. thankyou :) plus, I need all the games I can get to hold me over till TP comes out and what better way to do it than to beat the only 2 Zelda games I haven't yet beat so that I can say truly I have beat every Zelda game! :D and the cdi ones don't count. They're unofficial. but um...they only problem is I um...sold my GBA to get a DS cuz the DS plays GBA games but...not GB games and the oracles are GB games. that sucks :(

I only played Oracle of Seasons and that's the only Oracle Zelda I've ever played and that was years ago and I just didn't like it cuz it didn't feel like a Zelda game but that was many years ago.

Seriously, I'm surprised to hear you say this about The oracle games and not the FS games or Zelda II.

OOA/OOS have everything every other zelda has. It has the gameplay, the stort, the characters, the music.....I have no idea what you think is missing.

Seriously, I'm surprised to hear you say this about The oracle games and not the FS games or Zelda II.

OOA/OOS have everything every other zelda has. It has the gameplay, the stort, the characters, the music.....I have no idea what you think is missing.

You're right, I said that was years ago though. Now I would like to play them, but I've screwed up selling my GBA. I might buy a gameboyplayer off ebay and the oracle games when I have the money.

Even though I never sell my consoles anyway, I kept my GBA SP to play all my GB games, as I have so many. In fact, I still have my original bulky black GameBoy, although its not in the best of conditions.

Anyway yeah, you should get Oracle of Ages its class. Once completed I intend to get Oracle of Seasons and Link's Awakening(DX) as I never got round to getting them. I've heard such amazing things about LA...

Even though I never sell my consoles anyway, I kept my GBA SP to play all my GB games, as I have so many. In fact, I still have my original bulky black GameBoy, although its not in the best of conditions.

Anyway yeah, you should get Oracle of Ages its class. Once completed I intend to get Oracle of Seasons and Link's Awakening(DX) as I never got round to getting them. I've heard such amazing things about LA...

you talk like ages is the first of the oracle games...I thought it was seasons then ages...I'm confused...which one should I play first?

you talk like ages is the first of the oracle games...I thought it was seasons then ages...I'm confused...which one should I play first?
there's no order, just play one of them and then the other, both complement each other, you can only see the real ending when you finished both.

Please elaborate

Can you remember the GB Printer that was out ages ago along with the camera?Well on Links Awakening DX There is a camera shop and as you go through the game when you go to the shop you will see pictures of Likn from events that you do and you can print the pictures off on the Printer.One of the pictures on the top of my head is when you get a Chain Chomp chasing Link pretty funny

Can you remember the GB Printer that was out ages ago along with the camera?Well on Links Awakening DX There is a camera shop and as you go through the game when you go to the shop you will see pictures of Likn from events that you do and you can print the pictures off on the Printer.One of the pictures on the top of my head is when you get a Chain Chomp chasing Link pretty funny

Are you serious? they put a chain chomp in a Zelda game? I beat LA a long time ago so I can't even remember, but that's weird...not as weird as the Mario characters on the pics in the castle on OOT though!

The Chomps make many cameo appearances in The Legend of Zelda games. Link's Awakening featured a domesticated chomp while Four Swords Adventures and A Link to the Past had Chomps in the form of enemies to be avoided by Link.

The Chomp was inspired by a childhood experience of Mario creator Shigeru Miyamoto, where a dog tried to attack him. The dog lunged at him, but was jerked back by its leash just as the canine snapped at Miyamoto inches in front of his face.

In the Japanese version of Mario's games, the Chomp is named Wanwan, the rough equivalent of "Woof Woof." This explains its dog-like personality, and also why it was called Bow Wow in the North American version of Link's Awakening.

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chain_Chomp

That reminds me of that kid... lil bow wow... god... I hate that kid :shakehead

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!