Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Zelda: Twilight Princess Discussion (SPOILERS: BEWARE)

EchoDesiato

is that the screen that is suposedly in the temple of time. :wtf:

look closely at the door dosent that blockade look similar to the ones in hyrule castle in ww before you beat all the darku nauts and moblins. maybe the pic is hyrule castle not temple of time.

:geek:

i wonder could this be a castle of a duke or something like that and not hyrule castle or temple of time? :idea:

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Edge have the most awesome covers.

Hey I was checking out the TP pictures in my Webdesign class today and noticed that in the window of this one:

http://media.wii.ign.com/media/748/748589/img_3914388.html

there is a Hylian crest. There is also one on the knight's shield, the tip of his sword, and his chest piece.

Yeah, like along the lines of what emasher was saying....

That soldiers probably some sort of guard, like the boss at the top of the Tower of Gods in WW (thoguh not the boss

:heh:).

I can't wait to see the bosses of TP, the WW ones were all so 'magical' (with the exception of the plant one:shakehead )

This is from the mag...(stolen from gamesradar forums) i didnt know if some people would consider it spoilers so i hid it anyway

"'The sheer amount of content in Twilight Princess is overwhelming'

'It threatens to be absolutely immense, an epic seldom rivalled in scale outside of the RPG form (and never by another launch game)'

'...a test which made 6 hours feel like 6 minutes...'

'...when introduced gradually and relaxed into (the controls) over time they are delicate, sometimes demanding and occasionally frustrating...However, they more than make up for it with a tremendous tactile excitement...'

'...the questions it does answer are the more important ones. Is it a challenge? Is it a mystery? Will it make your heart stop? Is it Zelda?"

No need to spoiler that:

"'The sheer amount of content in Twilight Princess is overwhelming'

'It threatens to be absolutely immense, an epic seldom rivalled in scale outside of the RPG form (and never by another launch game)'

'...a test which made 6 hours feel like 6 minutes...'

'...when introduced gradually and relaxed into (the controls) over time they are delicate, sometimes demanding and occasionally frustrating...However, they more than make up for it with a tremendous tactile excitement...'

'...the questions it does answer are the more important ones. Is it a challenge? Is it a mystery? Will it make your heart stop? Is it Zelda?"

That sounds absolutely amazing.

Guest Stefkov
After reading edge's impressions on zelda i'm ashamed to admit that i'll be passing on twilight princess and a wii this year.:(

I dont want to ask why, but go ahead....why?

I dont want to ask why, but go ahead....why?

Well for zelda my impressions of were always that the controls were, well a bit crap and you know i love my zelda but if there gonna go screwing it then i'm not really intrested.

The wii was really because i'm getting a 360 this year, and the only games coming out on it this year that i thought were intresting were excite truck and zelda. The rest appeared to be mini game nonsense or last gen games with tacked on wii controls (ubisoft i'm looking at you). This didn't intrest me so i just made the descion not to get one this year. The whole no online thing this year has also put me off.

I want to make it clear i think that the wii's a great idea it's just i don't have the money for one right now.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!