Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Zelda: Twilight Princess Discussion (SPOILERS: BEWARE)

EchoDesiato

But the Great Sea developed because Hyrule was flooded. Now I think there were no rivers redirected towards Hyrule. So it had to rain. And rain isn't salty. Thereforethe Sea wasn't salty at the beginning.
hmmm, it depends, the sea is salty because there's sodium chloride mines underwater and that particular material is soluble in water.

With the water flood, the water (even if provenient from the rain) could turn salty.

Still this is just me trying to be overly rational over a thing that doesn't have that much depth in itself.

In truth it really doesn't matter. :grin: I need my zelda fix. (60 days left to get my teeth on it)

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the game takes place before ww zoras will be zoras

If it takes place after zoras will be bird tribe

i hope gorons don't change to much

Mario appers thinks the gorons are koopas kills some of them the gorons dont know the difference between link and mario (maybe link is wareing his goron tunic (the red one)) and then the gorons attack link link explains to the gorons that it was mario not him and the gorons search for mario but as soon as they find him he jumps down a warp pipe to safety. (the gorons are to fat to follow him and link is to lazy:laughing:

About an hour?

Less than that I think,I stopped for dinner :heh:

I'm just over half way and at the time of typing 22 minutes.

I'm swimming,started from bottom left hand corner to the top right corner.

Finished a few minutes ago,it took me...

38 minutes and 34 seconds. +- 2 minutes die to human error and enemies.Far quicker than I thought.

Less than that I think,I stopped for dinner :heh:

I'm just over half way and at the time of typing 22 minutes.

I'm swimming,started from bottom left hand corner to the top right corner.

Finished a few minutes ago,it took me...

38 minutes and 34 seconds. +- 2 minutes die to human error and enemies.Far quicker than I thought.

It's a hell of a lot quicker. i would have guessed an hour.

Weren't the zoras evil in ALTTP anyways?

I thought that it said at some point in ALTTP that the Zoras were controlled by Ganon and forced to be "evil" or something.

I hope in a Zelda is also explained why the Zoras in all pre-OoT games look very different to the ones from OoT.

On another note I'm writing a Zelda story at the moment (already over 8 word pages) and I posted the first part in general chit-chat:

http://www.n-europe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9687

I thought maybe some of you liked it. I'll post more if there's "demand".

The first part of the story could be a bit irritating though because I was trying to play with the reader so he could find out throughout the first chapter that it's a Zelda story.

On another note I'm writing a Zelda story at the moment (already over 8 word pages) and I posted the first part in general chit-chat:

http://www.n-europe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9687

I thought maybe some of you liked it. I'll post more if there's "demand".

The first part of the story could be a bit irritating though because I was trying to play with the reader so he could find out throughout the first chapter that it's a Zelda story.

I like it it, Konfucius. It's well written.

Though, I think you can make it longer :smile:

But is it correct? I mean, did the Gerudo actually win the battle at the Great War? I'm asking you, cause I can't exactly remember, but in OoT, the Gerudo aren't ruling Hyrule. (at least not at the beginning :indeed: )

Having trouble remembering the story correctly.

Gonna post this in both threads, just in case :heh:

I hope in a Zelda is also explained why the Zoras in all pre-OoT games look very different to the ones from OoT.

hmm, maybe it had somthing to do with graphic capabilities. :idea:

*edit* i'd rather theye'd tell the time line as shinsy has said they are trying to reveal the time line, maybe in the credits.

Weren't the zoras evil in ALTTP anyways?

Yes called Zolas. It is unknown what relations they have to the Zora from Ocarina of Time gamewise, but as L and R are the same letter in japanese, they may be the same species. However, one of the Zoras in the Zelda Oracle games said he did not want his race to be associated with the "barbaric river zoras".