Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Zelda: Twilight Princess Discussion (SPOILERS: BEWARE)

EchoDesiato

LMBO, I can imagine playing the Wii version and doing the super spin attack in my bedroom while neighbours walk by looking in the window.

will I have to do a little twirl for the spinattack? And how gigh should I jump for the downward-thrust? I need a bigger living room, this might not be good news in high density areas in Japan...

I double that notion!

I can't wait to play this game now, and no, i will not get tired arms.

this all plays in tune with nintendos new 'diet game'...

but yeah, i really did laugh at hero-of-times comment.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In all honestly, Nintendo HAD to do this to the Wii version! It's now a proper 'Wii' game, and will make the game even more appealling if you ask me! I've always wanted to swing Links sword in the direction i manipulated! Will be so cool!

God knows how you do special jumps etc.. though.

Spin attacks will make you feel sick as well won't they???

Will be a laugh. :D

In all honestly, Nintendo HAD to do this to the Wii version! It's now a proper 'Wii' game, and will make the game even more appealling if you ask me! I've always wanted to swing Links sword in the direction i manipulated! Will be so cool!

To true, I was getting real worried about this game before.

QUOTE: To true, I was getting real worried about this game before.

As was I, but this is magnificent news regarding the control scheme with swinging sword slashes, the games potential to score higher in reviews and be on par with Ocarina of Time has risen quite substantially with this announcement by Miyamoto, providing the control scheme works well...

Heres hoping it will be the GREATEST GAME OF ALL TIME!! :bouncy:

I will be bitterly disappointed if it isn't... :nono:

too many ppl seem worried over this, personaly when i first heard it... i was very nervous on our ( gamers) behalf.

it could make or break it i guess.

but the dust has settled now since miyamoto's article.

honnestly im really wlooking forward to it.

having thought about what kind of gameplay it would offer... sure.. swinging the wiimote like a mad man dose seem unworthy for the whole ZELDA saga.

i guess ppl are just used to pushing a button.

but it dose add so much more to the game, the reaslism.

thats what zelda has always been about.

the gamer is deeply envolved in his/her own little world with link.

the interaction was always the key, and now it seems the wiimote is taking it another step further.

im really excited.

We all know Nintendo does ilogical thing, in the marketing department, in the hardware department, etc... But the only thing I really trust Nintendo, is in the gameplay, I have yet to complain about it, so, I'm not worried in the slightest.

too many ppl seem worried over this, personaly when i first heard it... i was very nervous on our ( gamers) behalf.

it could make or break it i guess.

but the dust has settled now since miyamoto's article.

honnestly im really wlooking forward to it.

having thought about what kind of gameplay it would offer... sure.. swinging the wiimote like a mad man dose seem unworthy for the whole ZELDA saga.

i guess ppl are just used to pushing a button.

but it dose add so much more to the game, the reaslism.

thats what zelda has always been about.

the gamer is deeply envolved in his/her own little world with link.

the interaction was always the key, and now it seems the wiimote is taking it another step further.

im really excited.

OH MAH GAH!

:shock: Pedro said something stupid :indeed:

That's it. The world ends here.

Indeed ^_^ Actually when I woke up... I thought Leipzig was starting today, that's probably why I'm so hyped.

But, come to think of it, tomorrow we'll (hopefully) finally start counting the days left for Twilight Princess launch (again) and Nintendo Wii... With, a solid release date and a solid roadmap.

I'm also secretly hoping for a new TP trailer and/or some screenshots :) (we all are).

I'm begining to think we won't get the launch date and it will just be some boring conference with barely any news from Nintendo.

Exactly.

This is what i'm expecting now though, so i won't be dissapointed (hopefully).

Anyone else think 10 years is too long for Mario Galaxy not to be brought out at launch?

I think he means that this game is the true successor to Super Mario 64.

I don't mind, TP is the game I want the most and maybe by Nintendo delaying the big guns, third parties can have some success aswell at launch.

anyone expecting something like e3 will be dissapointed.

actualy in all fairnes anyone expecting anthing GDC... will be dissapointed,

although GDC is more more developers to get togther and all that carp, leipzig is much less trivial ( cant spell well ppl lol )

i would like to have a realese date tomorrow also.

we all would. but i think they will save that for later. think nintendo would like to keep it close to the chest ( which pisses me off)

i would like to know more about VC too who wouldnt.

we dont know anything really.

and talk about their online service.

''Wii prove our Promise'' could really be anything.

i remember back at E3 reggie and george harrison on and off the show floor, said over n over

we promise this, we promise that.. bla bla.. so it should be interesting to see tomorrow.

Exactly.

This is what I'm expecting now though, so i won't be disappointed (hopefully).

Indeed, it's good not to hype ourselves too much, I for one know that if, it doesn't go that way, I can deal with it without being disapointed.

But it's really the right time to do announce things concerning dates and prices, leaving some of the rest for TGS, like the supposed "last secret". Nintendo knows that. Leipzig is also in Europe... Probably the zone of the world where Nintendo has less market share (after Australia) and where fans often feel abandoned, so it's really a great strategy to use Leipzig as a stepping stone.

Thats the thing though, don't you think we've waited long enough for a release date? I do....
I do, but on the same note... we only lack the exact day it launches, so the "October 2006" date kept us going, now that October is getting closer is when we really need to know the day.

This is the last opportunity they have to release those details on time through official keynotes, as TGS is already in September, so... they'll share the release dates info in September to come out on October magazines? that's too darn close, they need to give their consumers time to learn the news, their last opportunity is now.

If it was just the exact date then it wouldn't be a problem. But we also don't know:

Online details

Price point (one only? please god only one....)

Box contents

Official release line up

Other secrets about hardware

For gods sake Ninty just get ON with it!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!