NEurope
EchoDesiato

Zelda: Twilight Princess Discussion (SPOILERS: BEWARE)

Wow thanks Yoshiking, it sounds fantastic. I love the orchestrated music, it sounds so epic, yet eery.

OMG, all those videos lok awesome. I'm getting them on my phone and showing people them.

I'm promising myself that now I wont read any more spoilers, but i will watch a feww new videos.

Wow thanks Yoshiking, it sounds fantastic. I love the orchestrated music, it sounds so epic, yet eery.

No problem. :)

Now if only I could get ahold of the mp3 to the trailer music..

Yeah the trailer music is awesome, especially when it turns into Zelda's Lullaby.

How do you get those videos on your phone?

: peace:

Jap boxart beats the hell out of ours as usual.

Actually in this case I think it's the total opposite, this Japanese one is crap, the European and US ones are pretty subtle and use artwork that seems to have been specifically created for the box....the Jap one just has random artwork slapped on it which doesn't even really fit with the light and dark thing going on...I dont get why they changed it for Japan.

Actually in this case I think it's the total opposite, this Japanese one is crap, the European and US ones are pretty subtle and use artwork that seems to have been specifically created for the box....the Jap one just has random artwork slapped on it which doesn't even really fit with the light and dark thing going on...I dont get why they changed it for Japan.

Nope, I had that artwork on my wall months before it was announced. :heh:

Well, if you have a phone that supports mp4 or wmv format, and can be hooked up to your computer via USB and has an SD card (or any other memory storage, the files are only like 5 MB anyway), you just transfer it. Depends on your phone.. Gotta be a phone that can play pretty good quality video for there to be any point.

Either that or you could just download it on your phone by inputting the web adress, but that'd be damned expensive (most likely) and you wouldn't be sure if it'd work anyway.

My phone runs on a windows OS and is pretty good quality. Any phones that run on windows mobile can play videos, i know that for sure. Other than that I don't have much experience with phones and videos. Most later phones support it though.

Also, my screen is rather big, so that helps too of course.

AFter downloading from firefox, i have to change it from an flv fie to a 3gp file. First I need a converter.

OK, my dad lost the phone cable so I can't. I'll see if someone else will get me it though. :)

Packed from the start to the finnish with spoilers... you have been warned!

but i bet you cant stop yourself from watching!:wink:

Thanks for the warning, and i win your bet, i will not watch them, i am strong :heh:

ok i'm just going into a shell and avoiding this thread again from now till Dec 8th.... well actually prolly like Dec 10th before i can tear myself away

Some people have impressive willpower. I, for one, do not. I can't stop myself from reading spoilers.. But then again, I don't really care if things are spoiled as I tend to enjoy things just as much anyway, and it builds the hype. The hype is great.

There's no spoilers other than the obvious in the videos, every one do yourself a favor and watch them.

[spoiler="Screenshots (Trailer)"

zelda_tp_trailer_16.jpg

This looks to be Ganondorf the Twilight King, the patterns on his torso, that neck thing hes wearing, it just spells Ganondorf, but would he really be the final boss, he just might not be...

-------------------------

Regarding my avi file request; I got a converter and did the job myself. I can host the file if anyone's interested. It's 32MB though, so there's no reason to if you don't have a player that'll only play avi.

Regarding my avi file request; I got a converter and did the job myself. I can host the file if anyone's interested. It's 32MB though, so there's no reason to if you don't have a player that'll only play avi.

You got those two videos in avi format? Not the list of 6 Dante posted the one triforce_keper posted up, the gameplay movies, if so yes please. I got them into 3gp format, so now they are happily on my phone, ready to watch by people.

I only got the trailer in avi so far, but I can convert the opening scene if it's wanted. I'll host the trailer in a bit.

I think that the ghost town is the old Kakariko village & music sounds like the start to Kakariko village.

Thanks for that MP3 from IGN, I'm just listening to it, it just changed into Zelda's Lullaby.