Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Zelda: Twilight Princess Discussion (SPOILERS: BEWARE)

EchoDesiato

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

apparently the master sword shatters at some point. Link has to play with the stub until he can find all the shatter shards. The dragon is the one that forges it together. Only the master sword can defeat the final enenmy. Fighting with the stub is different and required more kicking that stabing. The stub will be a plastic add on for the wii-mote. Cosmetic only. *they did not want a plastic sword for the wii mote. Zelda starts the game as a goldfish. The underwater world is awesome like in ecco the dolphin except there are moonfish to contend wiht.

apparently the master sword shatters at some point. Link has to play with the stub until he can find all the shatter shards. The dragon is the one that forges it together. Only the master sword can defeat the final enenmy. Fighting with the stub is different and required more kicking that stabing. The stub will be a plastic add on for the wii-mote. Cosmetic only. *they did not want a plastic sword for the wii mote. Zelda starts the game as a goldfish. The underwater world is awesome like in ecco the dolphin except there are moonfish to contend wiht.

You've just ruined the game for me!! :p

I doubt the game will make you ride the entire length of hyrule field for one dungeon, etc.

45 minutes from one to one side, and a horse riding at about 20 km/h would mean a diameter of 15 km of Hyrule Field (2x Wind Waker ocean) and a surface area of about a 175 square kilometres... I don't believe that for one second really. That's way too big.

There will probably be things that you have to go around to get from one side to another, which could take up a bit of time. I doubt it will be just an empty field with a clear cut path.

I'm planning on finding out when I get it.

ZeldaFreak - Since when did 45 minutes turn into 10 mintues and an event.Do you actually think what your gonna type.

I thought it was actually quite a good suggestion, just makes the travelling time shorter.

I think it would good in TP if you could choose a save point. I got annoyed at it in some points in oot when you started it back off you were either at temple of time or link's house.

Something like it saves in the last town you were at.

I think it would good in TP if you could choose a save point. I got annoyed at it in some points in oot when you started it back off you were either at temple of time or link's house.

Something like it saves in the last town you were at.

The idea about starting at the last town is pretty good.

Travelling won't be that long anyway,chances are it's 45 minutes from one end right to the other.

The idea about starting at the last town is pretty good.

Travelling won't be that long anyway,chances are it's 45 minutes from one end right to the other.

Yeah, and I doubt you will ever need to go from one end directly to the other.

How big would it be if it were not on an horse but on foot?
If they are following realistic patterns...

Horses can go at a constant 70 Km/h - ~40 mph

Humans walking do 5 Km/h - ~3 mph

Humans running do 10 Km/h - ~6 mph

Top athletes sprint 36.85 Km/h in a 200 meter distance - that's ~23 mph

thus...

A walking hominid would take 630 minutes (10 hours and 50 minutes)

A running hominid would take 315 minutes (5 hours and 25 minutes)

Considering you could sprint at 23 mph/36.85 Km/h for long distance... ~90 minutes (1 hour and a half)

Also doing the math... 45 minutes of 40 mph/70Km/h is 32.6 miles or 52,5 kilometers.

EDIT:Sorry that I didn't do the math in mph, it's just that we don't use that in here (I'm not familiar with it).

EDIT2: fixed for mph

I'm planning on finding out when I get it.

ZeldaFreak - Since when did 45 minutes turn into 10 mintues and an event.Do you actually think what your gonna type.

You actually think programmers would bother to program that much, I think no!

It' will probably in game 45 minutes which could equate easily to 10 minutes and an event

You actually think programmers would bother to program that much, I think no!

It' will probably in game 45 minutes which could equate easily to 10 minutes and an event

Or maybe it took them 45 mins programing that, or it's actually 45 mins BUT divided by 3 wich means it's 15 mins, or maybe they said 5 mins and they translated 45 mins, or...

NEWS: HYRULE TIME DOES NOT EQUAL earth TIME

The majoras mask lasted 3 days then the sun exploded. So compare that to human time and hey presto 45 != 45 earth

I have not played majoras amask so cannot do the calculatiosn.,

two to beam up