Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Zelda: Twilight Princess Discussion (SPOILERS: BEWARE)

EchoDesiato

Guest Stefkov

wow i havnt been on this thread in ages.

Doesnt seem to be any new news regarding TP either, oh well.

Hope theres some soon

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your a cruel cruel person...

:shakehead

I'm a nice guy really..I even let Zell beat me at Smash a few times; that's how great I am!

Anyway, 2 weeks left till the 23rd! It's pretty awesome that it's the day before I get my GCSE results back. The excitement will settle my nerves!

Zero unlucky about you're results mate, I'm approaching GCSE results day and I am very nervous.

Anyway back on topic, somehow I don't see that any new details of TP will be released at Leipzig. I just hope that the aiming controls are fixed by then.

I'm a nice guy really..I even let Zell beat me at Smash a few times; that's how great I am!

Anyway, 2 weeks left till the 23rd! It's pretty awesome that it's the day before I get my GCSE results back. The excitement will settle my nerves!

You're just provoking me to beat your sorry ass at smash bash 3. I was going to go easy on you.

Zero unlucky about you're results mate, I'm approaching GCSE results day and I am very nervous.

Anyway back on topic, somehow I don't see that any new details of TP will be released at Leipzig. I just hope that the aiming controls are fixed by then.

You're just provoking me to beat your sorry ass at smash bash 3. I was going to go easy on you.

Oh really? Maybe a money match will settle this :P £10?

On the Zelda note...I hope they add downloadable dungeons with the online service, or maybe as time goes on, a Master Quest version of the game. Would be so awesome!

Ok, I have figured it out. First, look at Tingles reddish nose. After eons of wanting to be fairy, without succes, Tingle persona becomes rather bitter and cruel and mean. Who do we know who is bitter and cruel and mean, but still has reddish nose? Wario! Being Tingle for too long is what created Wario!

Maybe Tingle becomes evil... so that he becomes a servant of Ganon, thus becoming one of the game's bosses, finally giving you (the player) the chance to fucking kick the shit out of that annoying thingonce and for all. And after you kill him he gives you lots of money.

Maybe Tingle becomes evil... so that he becomes a servant of Ganon, thus becoming one of the game's bosses, finally giving you (the player) the chance to fucking kick the shit out of that annoying thingonce and for all. And after you kill him he gives you lots of money.

And a map too.

And a map too.

and other things that im sure Tingle would give Link.... :horse:

(i'll leave it to your imagination!!!!!)

actually, the Tingle becoming evil thing would be a nice little plot add in. think about it.

Ganon: i will give you a fairy of your own... if you help me

it makes perfect sense!

and other things that im sure Tingle would give Link.... :horse:

(i'll leave it to your imagination!!!!!)

actually, the Tingle becoming evil thing would be a nice little plot add in. think about it.

Ganon: i will give you a fairy of your own... if you help me

it makes perfect sense!

I want to see Ganon in tingle RPG

I was looking for some decent TP music vids when I came across one with an awesome song. Its a remix of the Hero Theme from Wind Waker and it is amazing.

http://www.ocremix.org/remix/OCR01079/#

Also for those who have finished A Link to the Past and enjoy the ending song where the sunset is and the Triforce is flying in the sky check this piano remix. If you havent finished the game check it out anyway as its a very moving piece.

http://www.ocremix.org/remix/OCR01200/

I want to see Ganon/Ganondorf in every game.

Seriously.

He's the only character I play in SSBM.

Lol. I've started playing as him recently. Powerful, and quick if you can use him right. I got owned by my friends Marth though (Marth combos Ganon to no end).

I hope Nintendo make Tingle die in this game...I'd be so happy! Or atleast, halfway through the game, have Tingle go 'I must leave, for my Planet needs me', and then he flies into space, NEVER to return! :wink:

Lol. I've started playing as him recently. Powerful, and quick if you can use him right. I got owned by my friends Marth though (Marth combos Ganon to no end).

I hope Nintendo make Tingle die in this game...I'd be so happy! Or atleast, halfway through the game, have Tingle go 'I must leave, for my Planet needs me', and then he flies into space, NEVER to return! :wink:

"Note: Tingle died on his way to his home planet."