NEurope
dabookerman

Nintendo Conference = 5:30pm uk time, 6:30 Euro time.

Ok basically too many people are asking. so why not sticky this so EVERYONE can see, and then get rid of it after the conference, i noticed that 50% of the posts are WHENS THE CONFERENCE etc etc.

Gametrailers

gamespot

nintendo

amongst others are doing it live and free.

That's a good idea.

But I really need to know what time it will be in the Galapagos Islands.

I've always thought it's funny how the cut off line is wiggley :heh:

yeah tis funny al right!! But suppose has to be really!! if it went straight down a little bit of Russia would be a day ahead of the rest of it!!

Same for all those little islands in the Pacific!!!:p :grin:

There is probably another one in Brazil, a lot of towns in colonies are named after towns in the empires ruling country.

:cry: Why did I book that doctor's appointment for half five on Tuesday? What was I thinking? Hopefully I'll be able to find somewhere broadcasting it live as soon as it finishes, and I can watch it as if it were live...

yellow means "zone of equal hour related to GMT", pink means "zone of unequal hour related to GMT", Orange means "split hours" (eg GMT+ 5.30) and i think Green means "individual local time"

So pink is GMT+/- and odd number

Yellow is GMT+/- an even number

Orange is GMT+/- a half hour

Green is their own time zone all year round???

(i think)

I think you'll find it starts at 9:30 AM PST, which is 6:30 PM GMT.

Nope, The States Pacific Coast is in PDT now (or Pacific Daylight Time) and we are in BST (British Summer time) or IST (Irish summer time where i am). So this means they are still 8 hours behind us, not 9 like they were ONLY for a few days, because Europe and the US implement Daylight Savings Time at a slightly diferent time. (i think there is only a few days between it)

So 9.30am PDT = 5.30pm BST

PDT = GMT - 7hours

BST = GMT + 1 hour

Add them together......

-7 + 8 = +1

Nope, The States Pacific Coast is in PDT now (or Pacific Daylight Time) and we are in BST (British Summer time) or IST (Irish summer time where i am). So this means they are still 8 hours behind us, not 9 like they were ONLY for a few days, because Europe and the US implement Daylight Savings Time at a slightly diferent time. (i think there is only a few days between it)

So 9.30am PDT = 5.30pm BST

PDT = GMT - 7hours

BST = GMT + 1 hour

I stand corrected, and have edited my above post.

I stand corrected, and have edited my above post.

no worries!! Glad to point it out for ya!! Wouldnt want ya missing all the action as it happens!!:wink:

yellow means "zone of equal hour related to GMT", pink means "zone of unequal hour related to GMT", Orange means "split hours" (eg GMT+ 5.30) and i think Green means "individual local time"

So pink is GMT+/- and odd number

Yellow is GMT+/- an even number

Orange is GMT+/- a half hour

Green is their own time zone all year round???

(i think)

So Argentina are just trying to be awkward?!....And Chile

Didn't i post this on the main site about two weeks ago when the times were announced? Come people you really should have set reminders on your phones or marked your calenders or something :p

Thanks dabookerman.

MODS DO NOT LOCK THIS THREAD, CHANCES ARE MOST PEOPLE WILL LOSE IT IN THE MAIN E3 HYPE THREAD.

Originally Posted by Kurt R

So Argentina are just trying to be awkward?!....And Chile

Yeaah!! And Chile!!!:mad:..........

...................................WTF??:confused:

ah what the hell, santarém is in Portugal. And that map is portuguese, by the by.

Damn, then I'll have one hour of work left :/ Hopefully I'll mange to watch some at work, without my boss noticing :)