N-Europe

Game's Revolution Update email.

gj15987

Dear Customer, Welcome to your Nintendo Revolution Update! Nintendo has officially announced that the name of their next console will be "Wii" - pronounced "we". The company has yet to release any details about Wii, but you can find out more by checking out their official announcement at http://revolution.nintendo.com/ Nintendo has not announced a release date yet, so we have no idea when you'll be able to have a Wii. We want you to have a Wii as soon as possible, so we will keep you informed as soon as we know more! Nintendo is expected to be demonstrating its Wii to the world's press at the E3 Conference in early May, so keep your fingers (and legs) crossed for exciting information about those games soon. Jonny AustinGAME.NET You received this Wiimail because you requested to be kept up to date on Nintendo Revolution information. If you would not like to receive any more updates please click the link below.

Haha, love it. I love this new name, just makes me laugh so much.

Good lord, some of that letter is hilarious!

Nintendo has not announced a release date yet, so we have no idea when you'll be able to have a Wii.
We want you to have a Wii as soon as possible, so we will keep you informed as soon as we know more!

Am I the only one to notice those?

I don't find it immature to notice the similarity between wii and wee. It's just funny. Obviously anyone saying that the Wii will actually be 'piss poor' (sorry) because of the name is immature, but there's nothing wrong in making little jokes.

And that e-mail is great :laughing: