NEurope
Stocka

Sadness

This pic was actually quite good:

w4h1.jpg

w4h2.jpg

And a Quote:

Q: When will this section be filled?

A: As soon as we stop being busy and have a free moment. So you can be sure that it will be ready no later than three years after releasing of Wii 2.

Okay, just kidding ;)

We promise that we will start filling this section before August 2008.

Q: One more question, that needs to be answered -- is Sadness still in development?

A: Yes, it is!

Q: From what titles are images in the work-for-hire section?

A: From no title. These are just concept images created at Bloober team per request for some publishers during pre-production of some titles. They are part of internal materials were created only for visualisation of some ideas.

At least they have humour.

This pic was actually quite good:

w4h1.jpg

w4h2.jpg

Well after seeing their first concept image, It wouldnt suprise me if those have been stolen from elsewhere.

Oh God, I went back to the site and now I can't seem to find that Wii Sport pic anymore lololololololololol

I like their FAQ page:

Q: One more question, that needs to be answered -- is Sadness still in development?

A: Yes, it is!

Oh God, I went back to the site and now I can't seem to find that Wii Sport pic anymore lololololololololol

I've saved it in case it is required in the future. :awesome:

I've saved it in case it is required in the future. :awesome:

Haha nice, if you scroll up on this page its still here.

About time they removed it though, they arent fooling any one. What point is there to Nibris now that one of their original concept images was a simple copy and paste of two titles, one of them (maybe both) being copyrighted aswell.

Haha nice, if you scroll up on this page its still here.

About time they removed it though, they arent fooling any one. What point is there to Nibris now that one of their original concept images was a simple copy and paste of two titles, one of them (maybe both) being copyrighted aswell.

Whoops, I guess there was no need then. :heh: You think they'd be smart enough to take it off their servers completely.

I found this month's NGamer pretty funny, they had a mini-preview for Sadness and their new site's FAQ which claims it's still in development. They finished with "Expect more developments in December". : peace:

To be honest, if they have nothing sufficient now, they may as well scrap the project and focus on something else. Its been too long and they're going to lose the confidence and support of gamers if they keep dragging it out. Not only that, but if they do show something, and its not up to standard, they're going to lose the support anyway.

If they want to give gamers some kind of hope that this will actually be any good, they're going to have to show something really soon. If nothing is shown before the year is out, then...hmm.

Good point Fierce.

Looking at it again, we should of realised something was up when a brand new developer claims to be making AAA titles for Nintendo systems. Developers dont decide if its AAA or not, reviews do.

Claiming AAA titles will be devloped by your studio is not confidence, its pure arrogance. Especially when they cant even manage to shift one single video game by now.

Edit:

I present a new concept image from tweaking with the URL's!

w4h4.jpg

Uh..great?

New images from their work place

work02.jpg

Which dev kit is that? The dolphin dev kit?

Good point Fierce.

Looking at it again, we should of realised something was up when a brand new developer claims to be making AAA titles for Nintendo systems. Developers dont decide if its AAA or not, reviews do.

Claiming AAA titles will be devloped by your studio is not confidence, its pure arrogance. Especially when they cant even manage to shift one single video game by now.

Edit:

w4h4.jpg

Uh..great?

work02.jpg

I wonder if they'll be at E3 lol

Edit:

w4h4.jpg

Uh..great?

work02.jpg

That one's called Last Flight, it's a WiiWare title due out in Q1 2009 (by Blooper Team, not Nibris).

Remember when that Nintendo rep said that there was no company called Nibris who was an official Nintendo developer?

Hmm interesting, what on earth are Nibris playing at then? I guess its just a small wannabe developer that are fans of Nintendo and have no idea how the industry works.

If so, I feel bad, but not fully, because Sadness is sounding fake.

No it's definitely the Wii devkit. The small blue one next to it is a DS devkit.

No it's definitely the Wii devkit. The small blue one next to it is a DS devkit.

Ah thanks, I hadnt seen the Wii Devkit.

Any way, whats to hide in that picture? They dont have it shown on their site.

Ah thanks, I hadnt seen the Wii Devkit.

Any way, whats to hide in that picture? They dont have it shown on their site.

That they have ONE computer? If that's their entire workspace, then no wonder that the game's are taking so long.

That they have ONE computer? If that's their entire workspace, then no wonder that the game's are taking so long.

Good thing their team isn't in the picture as well. Otherwise you'd see the webmaster, the director, the animators... a 12 year old schoolboy sitting there.

http://gonintendo.com/?p=53372

If that photo of Nibris' workspace is legit...

Hahaha. Why doesn't it surprise the footage is from a camera filming the tv which makes it very hard to see what's going on? For fuck's sake Nibris... And weren't they going to be at E3 or Leipzig this year?

http://gonintendo.com/?p=53372

If that photo of Nibris' workspace is legit...

... then this is the first footage of Sadness.

Looks good tbh, from what you can see at the least. It's about time someone came out of that Eastern European closet and showed us something. Now for the devs to do the same thing...

Oh and if this still is considered to be a hoax, it's a damn elaborate one. Only a couple of weeks before quite a few people have to uphold their end of their bets (eg, "if this is real, I'll go and screw my shoe, eat my shoe, marry my shoe," etc).

I think I said I'll eat my own cock if this ever comes out. I'm not worried.

Ha! I'll see to it that it happens when that time is upon us! Luckily for me, I don't believe I made such bold statements :yay: