N-Europe

What The Hell?? Nintendo Wii!!??

Nick

• Replies 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you guys are overreacting.

Look at the video. Four i´s playing together. Having fun. No indirect hint that it´s the new Revo name.

I guess it´s the name for the Wi-Fi connection. Wii sounds better than "Wi-Fi Connection"

So my guess... Not the Revname, but the new Wi-Fi name.

New Revoname will be at E3 I guess...

But if this IS the new name, well... the name doesn´t mean anything. We want the games, right?

Pfft Diemetrix don't start.. people will take that seriously if they're skimming the thread later when it has grown to 80 pages.

My theory is- iPod has one i.

Wii has 2 so it must be better, it's appealing to the iPod generation.

It's even in the same damned font.

Nintendo is the new Apple.. once an underdog in the last 2 generations it's coming back.

When that I came up I thought we(no pun intended) would have a lawsuit on our hands. Now I wish they had called it the Ibot or woteva cus WII is shit. for so many reasons.

I would like to shoot the dumbass that came up with it.

*at NOA how about we but with 2 i's that sounds hip*

nods of agreement

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

What the hell were they thinking? I can see sony and x-box fanboys christening it "THE PEE WEE". You have to explain what Wii means, with revolution you have an idea of what it means. I hope this is some kind of sick joke. Looking at the posts on various boards the majority of people hate it.

My theory is- iPod has one i.

Wii has 2 so it must be better, it's appealing to the iPod generation.

It's even in the same damned font.

Nintendo is the new Apple.. once an underdog in the last 2 generations it's coming back.

True, and it doesn't appear to be a blateant rip off of an iPod. You know the products like 'iMP3' and 'iDVDplayer' which you just know are going to break after a few hours of use.

It could even be a subconcious thing.

It's not a joke, it wont change.

They've probably spent hundreds of thousands paying people to come up with this and sit in an office doing research to find out what the next big thing is.

A name of a car can make or break a car's reputation.. regardless of which is a better car males will be a powerful sounding car name over something elegant.

The name will not change.