NEurope
amir_manu

sell the cube, for a revolution?

is anyone going to sell their cube for a revolution?

and anyway, how much would you get for it? (not much i guess)

its not alot to save up, compared to xbox 360, and now the PS3

if i had a cube, i wouldnt sell it, unless i was SO desperate for money.:hehe:

Considering the Rev can play Cube games I'll most likely sell it or trade it in... I dunno, not much point keeping it really is there?!

I will keep all my games and the 2 Cubes I have as I like to keep the consoles. Im looking to getting a new t.v so I may hook up my cube to my old 28 inch and have my new t.v all alone for the Revo.

I got a second hand cube for £25 with accesories.

Don't expect to get much more than that when the Revolution comes out.. in fact so many Nintendophiles will be trading in their cubes the market may become saturated that shops won't even take them off you.

You'd have to do it now if you want a reasonable amount of cash.

I'll probably burn mine for a laugh.

im ot gonna sell mine, im just gonna store it in a cupboard, while my rev sits next to my tv.

Na I keep all my consoles. I'll just get the Rev it won't be that expensive anyway :p

I'm most likely gonna trade it in or sell it off. The thing is, I know I'm not gonna get alot for it. Maybe £50 for the whole package, my cube and all the games I've bought....but I need the cash. :hmm:

It's really not worth the mere amount of cash you would get for it, what £20 tops...

and those of you who imported it's worth keeping as your Freeloader may not work on the Revolution.

Don't sell your games, they may have replay value when you rediscover them on your Revolution.

I don't sell consoles, seeing I'm a collector and all. But, if you really need to do it, you can still play your GC games.

I'll be selling mine, at the moment, at my local GAME, you get sell them and get about 37 euros.

Not a chance, I'm a collector and although my Cube won't be hooked up to my TV - It'll find itself sat on a shelf, looking pretty with all its leads tucked away in a cupboard. My 64, NES and SNES will probably all remain plugged into the TV though, as such I won't be buying too much on the Virtual Console, it just isn't the same as playing the original game, on the original system with the original controller.

I have all the accessories! >_>

A BBA and a GBA Player. Hopefully i'll get more than £20 for it.

I sold my Snes for an N64 and my N64 for a Cube and then bought a Snes and an N64. I'm not making the same mistake again.

I sold my Snes for an N64 and my N64 for a Cube and then bought a Snes and an N64. I'm not making the same mistake again.

same thing here!!! i regretted selling my SNES the most! still trying to get back all my fave games!

I remember I sold my SNES and I felt I betrayed it.But now I'm using my sister's SNES.I regret it and I'm never selling an old console.

since it seems like the Revolution basically is mainly an upgraded GC and it has plugs for all my GC accessories I don't see the point in keeping the GC. If there's an offer to trade it in and get mony off the Rev, I will...although since the GC is dead here already that might be unlikely....actually come to think of it I wouldn't get anything from selling it either, gah.

Give it to a freaking hospital, they need it more than you need £5.

Think of the hours of fun it would provide sick kids.

I know I said in a previous post I was going to burn mine for a blog post but.. meh, I'll give it to the paediatrics ward at my local hospital.