NEurope
amir_manu

sell the cube, for a revolution?

I'mn selling my ps2 for it, i want as many nintendo consoles in my home as possible..

i wouldnt sell it...

id give the bastard away!

there would be NO point whatsoever of me keeping it, and i couldnt sell it for much at all anyway. sooooo, id probably find some console starved child and convert them to the Nintendo way by giving them a free console.

*laughs* or a i can create a smashmygamecube.com (like the other versions of the site...) dont think id get much money out of it though

i wouldnt sell it...

id give the bastard away!

there would be NO point whatsoever of me keeping it, and i couldnt sell it for much at all anyway. sooooo, id probably find some console starved child and convert them to the Nintendo way by giving them a free console.

*laughs* or a i can create a smashmygamecube.com (like the other versions of the site...) dont think id get much money out of it though

You sir, are a fool.

You surely know hot to brake hearts Raven, really.... :cry:

I won't be selling it, even know I could still sell for 45€ but I prefer to keep the cube in my home. It won't gain dust never :)

i will donate my cube to some worthy cause i think maybe a charity shop like cancer research or something they could do with what ever it may raise.

Dude....Awesome.....You have an LAN connector and all that stuff for them too?!

I only have one Lan connector. Don't really se the need for 2. Mario kart is really bad in LAN.