NEurope
djamb3

Sega begins its journey on the 'Road to E3'

http://www.sega.com/e3/2006/index.php?id=hp_news

Sega has set a site with countdown to E3 where they will update with everything about sega until E3.

The most important until now will be the tomorow anunciation of their line-up to e3. Maybe surprises may appear...

SEGA's "Road to E3" begins tomorrow at 12:01am Pacific Standard Time with the first announcement in its E3 line up. SEGA's E3 booth will be located in the South Hall, #946, at the Los Angeles Convention Center. Title-specific assets will be available on the SEGA FTP site to coincide with each announcement.

Check the page

http://www.sega.com/e3/2006/index.php?id=hp_news

for updates

"First announcement in its E3 line up" may mean just one game will be announced. *Prays for Streets of Rage 4*

They won't reveal any biggies in the lineup anyway, they'll keep them for a suprise at E3.

I'm looking at you Shenmue III AND Skies of Arcadia II! :heh:

Oh and go easy on the caps, I edited the title because theres no need for them.

I'm not excited about Sega anymore, Sonic and Monkey Ball seem to be a bit saturated.

It's a shame, they used to be really rad.

They've got a lot of work to do to impress me this E3. and the Sega back catalogue on the Revolution is an exceptional start.

sega has annouced it's line up early for years now....

will it reveal actual revolution titles or just things like 'flight game' like hudson has done??

I'm not excited about Sega anymore, Sonic and Monkey Ball seem to be a bit saturated.

It's a shame, they used to be really rad.

I agree that Sega aren't the force they used to be. But I really wanna see Super Monkey Ball on the Revo because a) the game would work perfectly with the FHC and b) I never owned a SMB game :sad:

We need some console versions of sega arcade games.

And ORIGINAL (NOT EDITED) sega games re-released..

I've only played Monkey Ball on DS (poor), I basically bought a Cube last week especially for Monkey Ball and Metroid.

I might go for Monkey Ball Revolution but the control scheme would have to be pretty special to make me shell out.

Is there any realistic chance of seeing Shenmue for Revolution? I never followed the news with regard to the developper- apparently there were some creative differences and it just all got scrapped?

I'd really be interested in playing any Shenmue games on a Nintendo console.

Super Monkey Ball Revolution would be good! Oh and NIGHTS!

but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE release Shenmue 3! and have the music from the first-game in it!

PLEASE! :weep:

Looking forward more infomation on Phantasy star universe (Fingures crossed for a revoluion released) and hopefully all these rumors about NiGHTS for the rev turn out to be true.

And If Shenmue 3 is shown then all will be right with the world.

Shenmue 3! Please!

Oh by the way, technologically speaking, does anyone know what's the chance we'll see Sega Saturn and Dreamcast games on the Virtual Console?

Technology wise it would be a breeze I think. It doesn't seem to be a problem to have lots of emulation software and the Rev is quite powerful. There could potentially be a problem with the Saturn though as wasn't it duel processor?

so they've announced Virtua Tennis 3, and NOT for Rev, the perfect place for it? They must be waiting to announce it later, they couldn't be so foolish...

Technology wise it would be a breeze I think. It doesn't seem to be a problem to have lots of emulation software and the Rev is quite powerful. There could potentially be a problem with the Saturn though as wasn't it duel processor?

the saturn had FIVE processors.

but it should be a breeze... the games could be recompiled to work on the VC easily enough if sega wanted to do it.

...oh... and that count down clock on the site is sort of :bouncy: ...well, it gets me all excited.

The first game is Virtua Tennis 3! and is out for the PS3 and 360 in Spring 2007!

Brilliant! :yay:

Now bring on the Revolution games....

I can't say much for the fear of being shot, but there will be one major announcement about a certain series people round here seem to love.

so they've announced Virtua Tennis 3, and NOT for Rev, the perfect place for it? They must be waiting to announce it later, they couldn't be so foolish...

Thats what I was thinking the rev is perfect for a tennis game, hopefully they are just holding it back for E3 as one of their major sports games.

I can't say much for the fear of being shot, but there will be one major announcement about a certain series people round here seem to love.

Would that be Shenmue or Skies of Arcadia?

Well it's definately Monkey Ball or NIGHTS.

Shenmue 3 is a extremely small posibility and would be a lovely surprise.

Hey hey you cant just say that and leave!

Spill the beans, throw us a bone!

Hey hey you cant just say that and leave!

Spill the beans, throw us a bone!

All I can say is that it is a game, you will get nothing out of me :wink:

on the subject of skies of arcadia, if there is a sequel being planned i think a Nintendo version is all but certain.

I recall a Sega official saying something to the effect of ''young children in particular will love flying around in the airships'' when SoA was ported to the GC. A laughable comment but whatever as long as they feel SoA fits in with Nintendo's userbase