NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Atomic Boo

Bands you're seeing in 2006

The only gig I've got booked up at the mo is to see The Eels in June. I'll also go see Muse in November/December as that's usually when they do their stuff.

Oh man i remember iron maiden, bloody excellent live, yet to see a show better

Looks like alot of people are seeing Iron Maiden- I'm seeing them in the NEC as well.

But, before that... RHCP in Coventry!

I saw The Flaming Lips tonight. Best show I have ever been too. Words cannot express how I'm feeling about them at the moment of time.

I saw The Flaming Lips tonight. Best show I have ever been too. Words cannot express how I'm feeling about them at the moment of time.

...The flaming lips were playing in the UK?! And i missed it?!

You lucky bugger. I bet they were amazing. If i had a list of 10 bands i wanted to see live, they would be in there.

There are some good gigs here! I wish I had realised that Maximo Park had played the Jug of Ale, its a great venue.

This year i have seen Bullet for my Valentine, Fozzy, Coheed and Cambria, We are Scientists (twice), Cave In,Deathcad for Cutie, Fall of Troy, Fightstar, 65daysofstatic, Kula Shaker, Hundred Reasons, plus ramdom local bands and support for all the above.

Coming up I have Download, Still Remains, Cult of Luna, 65daysofstatic and A Silver Mt. Zion, which I am particularly loking forward to.

I'm hopefully seeing the Zutons on May 26th in Stoke..

And my hopes of No Doubt coming to the UK again and touring are getting slimmer by the day. I was too young to appreciate/see them last time..

so far

bon jovi (supported by nickle back) god how i hate nickleback one of the

shittest bands ever

guns n roses (support not announced)

metallica (supported by alice in chains, and a few more bands that havnt been announced)

...The flaming lips were playing in the UK?! And i missed it?!

You lucky bugger. I bet they were amazing. If i had a list of 10 bands i wanted to see live, they would be in there.

Dude, you have no idea how amazing they are live. I mean, sure, I knew they would be awesome beforehand from what I heard/saw on youtube . . . But my god, they were more than that.

They played Scotland last week and London last night . . . They are still playing Manchester and Birmingham next week, but it might be sold out. Worth checking out if they are still on sale if you are willing to travel though.

They are playing with O2 festival too at London and Leeds in June too, but I'm not sure if it has that "Golden" and "General" admission thing, which would take ALOT of the fun away.

so far

guns n roses (support not announced)

I couldnt go see G n' R anymore is just wouldn't be the same without the old line up. Bucket Head- OMGWTFLOL

I really wanted to see Flaming Lips, but tickets were sold out before I even knew they were touring. Hopefully next time.

the Flaming Lips are the single best gig I've ever been to :)

saw them at T in the Park a couple of years ago when the White Stripes had to pull out and then again that November at the Carling Academy

was soo gutted they didn't come to Glasgow on this tour, but its probably safe to say they'll tour again after the summer

Driving down to London on 25th May to see AFI for the first time in a couple of years.

Fuck, I am excited.

Ones I've been to:

22/01/06 Richard Ashcroft, Simple Kid – Preston Guildhall

31/01/06 The Strokes, Shout Out Louds, Polytechnic – Manchester Apollo

05/02/06 Maximo Park, Arctic Monkeys, We Are Scientists, Mystery Jets – Manchester Academy 1

26/02/06 Babyshambles – Manchester Academy 1

12/03/06 Dirty Pretty Things, Humanzi – Manchester Academy 2

19/03/06 The Bluetones, Neat People, Ten Acre – Manchester Academy 2

27/03/06 Sigur Rós, Amiina - Manchester Apollo

23/04/06 Arctic Monkeys, The Little Flames, Reverend & The Makers - Blackpool Empress Ballroom

Ones I'm going to:

25/04/06 The Flaming Lips, The Go! Team – Manchester Apollo

08/05/06 Hard-Fi – Manchester Apollo

10/05/06 Richard Ashcroft – Derby Assembly Rooms

12/05/06 Radiohead, Willy Mason – Blackpool Empress Ballroom

17/06/06 Richard Ashcroft, Razorlight, The Feeling – Old Trafford Cricket Ground

18/06/06 Foo Fighters, The Strokes, Angels & Airwaves, The Subways – Old Trafford Cricket Ground

27/08/06 Leeds Festival (Muse, Arctic Monkeys, The Streets, Feeder, Dirty Pretty Things, The Futureheads, The Cribs, Wolfmother)

Foo Fighters etc Hyde Park (going to the same gigs again Platty! REM last year!)

Ah, gotta go to a Hyde park gig every year, summers are not the same without one !

I couldnt go see G n' R anymore is just wouldn't be the same without the old line up. Bucket Head- OMGWTFLOL

Bucket head isnt in G n R anymore

I've seen alot but just like recently

-The Used (twice)

-Atreyu (twice)

-Head Automatica

-The Bled

-Sum 41

-Idiot Pilot (awsome)

-Killswitch Engage

-MCR

-Saosin

-Senses Fail

-Dregd (Great performers)

-pelican

-Story of the year

-Thrice

-As I Lay Dying

-Deftones

Oh yeah and I'm going to go check out Coheed and Cambria w/ Avenged sevenfold and 18 visions on the 1st of May.

I'd really like to go see iron maiden in november. The only problem is that I have no clue where I am then. And the tickets will be sold out in a few hours. Even though they are throwing two gigs.

Where i can find a list of all the concerts this year?!?!?

I'm new here in the U.K (this is my second week studing here), so i really need help with things like that.

Where can i get not-so-expensive tickets?!?!? It`s so expensive here!!!!

I want to go despertly to:

-RED HOT

-NICKELBACK (is not shit!! bon jovi is shit!!)(well, actually, i like bon jovi, but nickelback is great!!)

- FOO FIGHTERS

-RADIOHEAD

-GUNS AND ROSES

-METALLICA

-IRON MAIDEN

I justa can't believe all the concerts coming!!!:bouncy:

PLEASE HELP ME!

a, and i went to deep purple and slipknot last year

Sign in to follow this