NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Nintendork

Back, Crack and Sack.

Right, well it's one of those things that the ladies prefer.. well most of them.

Yet it's not so widely discussed between guys- it's kinda taboo I guess.

Anyway, anyone had it done..? I'm thinking about getting it done because hair is starting to make it's way up the back and I'd rather get rid of it.

Also what did/do you pay for such a service?

I don't wanna know about the pain :P I'd rather not think about it.

You are aware that mostly homosexual males get this done...right?

I knew a guy who decided he had been born as a woman inside a man's body. As part of his transformation, he was keen to have the hair removed from his entire body (excepting the top of his head of course). I think he had it done by some kind of laser treatment. They burn the hair away right down to the root and it doesn't grow back.

The trouble was that it was a) expensive (not sure how much, but he ended up going to a residential entrepreneur) and b) painful. I know you didn't want to know how painful it was, but it was agony for her. She very nearly gave it up.

That probably doesn't help you much.

I don't have an opinion on the matter but I like the thread title.

I knew a guy who decided he had been born as a woman inside a man's body. As part of his transformation, he was keen to have the hair removed from his entire body (excepting the top of his head of course). I think he had it done by some kind of laser treatment. They burn the hair away right down to the root and it doesn't grow back.

The trouble was that it was a) expensive (not sure how much, but he ended up going to a residential entrepreneur) and b) painful. I know you didn't want to know how painful it was, but it was agony for her. She very nearly gave it up.

That probably doesn't help you much.

that's a really OTT example. really is.

If your talking about waxing.....hmm. i dunno. It can't be too much can it? and i imagine it's excruciating for a couple of seconds.

Never waxed anything before, but I've done the odd bit of genital shaving now and again. Tried some of that hair removal cream once aswell, but it's really not recommended for genital use.

Dude, the back might not hurt much (I dont wanna find out), but your balls and arse crack? Damn thats gonna fucking hurt! Go the other wat and never look back. At most trim your pubes but never resort to having the hair ripped out of you by wax. :shakehead

hurts you and your wallet and doesnt really make any difference unless your in a relationship and your partner really wants you to get it done, not recommended.

been there, done that, got the t-shirt and wont try it again. ever.

I'd say go for it. More guys should get it done in my opinion... don't like guys that show that we really are related to the apes and stuff. Besides, women/girls do that stuff all the time, usually for the guys, so I think it's only fair that it also happens the other way around.

I'd say go for it. More guys should get it done in my opinion... don't like guys that show that we really are related to the apes and stuff. Besides, women/girls do that stuff all the time, usually for the guys, so I think it's only fair that it also happens the other way around.

Easy to say when your genitals are internal.

No need for waxing really, a decent disposable razor and half an hour lying in the bath gets more than satisfactory results.

Easy to say when your genitals are internal.

No need for waxing really, a decent disposable razor and half an hour lying in the bath gets more than satisfactory results.

Well genitals don't necessarily have to be waxed, but you can easily shave them or at least just trim the hair there a bit. But hair on the back is yergh, butt hair too but a bit more difficult to remove than backhair.

If you don't want to deal with pain, then you should shave. Problem with that is that the hair usually just grows back after a day or two so it's pretty much a daily battle against the hair.

ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow.

thats my contribution. seriously ow. i got my legs shaved/waxed once for a huge uni thing, and it wasnt to bad, but sack, seriously OW. When i shaved my legs i ent thru 4 razors and a pint of blood (tip, dont out aftershave on after, its seriously painful). OW.

man don't do it, shes not worth it

Hair removal cream. Veet or Nair.

Don't wax. You'll rip your balls off. And it's nigh on imposible to shave your sack without slicing it up.

You're one brave dude if you're going to go through all that.

And why is it taboo for men?

Well, lets see. Attaching a wax strip to a part of your body and then pulling it off. Try this on your leg first, then see if you want to try it on other 'sacred' parts of your body. No man dare talk about the taboo that is Back, Sack and crack.

Hair removal cream. Veet or Nair.

Don't wax. You'll rip your balls off. And it's nigh on imposible to shave your sack without slicing it up.

Nah, shaving is easy, done it several times without a drop of blood being shed.

That hair removal crap on the other hand is to be avoided at all costs, ended up with a swollen red raw pair of bollocks after using that shit.

ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow.

thats my contribution. seriously ow. i got my legs shaved/waxed once for a huge uni thing, and it wasnt to bad, but sack, seriously OW. When i shaved my legs i ent thru 4 razors and a pint of blood (tip, dont out aftershave on after, its seriously painful). OW.

man don't do it, shes not worth it

How do you end up having to use four razors?! Seriously, what kind of hair do you have? :shock:

Just use some shaving gel and a nice razor (not sure those things exist for men, but if not, go for the Venus one). I'm able to use mine for months without a problem.

And I think hair removal cream is crap; never seems to work for me and just leaves my skin all red and irritated (with most of the hair just still there).

Hmmmm, waxing seems a bit extreme unless you're pretty damn hairy. I think rokhed has the right idea with little time with a razor or a pair of scissors carefully trimming. The back might be a bit of a problem, but I think most girls just like hair neat and under control rather then spouting all over, no need to go body bald.

I'd never shaved my legs before that, as i guy i think thats pretty resonable thing not to have done. i did it once, and never again. not only did it hurt like hell, completely freak me out when i touched my own leg, and cause much amusement for my mates (someone got pictures somehow), but it also took 4 months to grow back, in which my legs were ichy, sore and gernerally painful. plus the stuble really hurts when it rubs the wrong way against your trousers.

Please think of the consequences before going for the hair removal option, there are better ways of pleaseing women. Like buying them a drink, and striking up witty conveersation not about scrotum hair.

well i'll be looking to get the emerging dark hair atthe base of my back ripped out of me and i might as well get my arse done as well but my balls?! no way!!! yeah i keep trim etc but it was bad enough when the hair first came through those years ago with all the itchyness-and if it gets shaved wont it just come back thicker and faster and be stupidly itchy???

i'm a low maintenance guy at heart and i just want to get longer lasting results in the fastest way. plus a lil pain can be fun :P lol

Its quite sore when you get it first done on your legs or underarms, bit if you get it done again its a bit less and a bit less every time.

Back shouldnt be too sore, because your skin tension is quite tight there, but if I were you, miss out your balls, because that would hurt like a bitch.

If you want to know how painful it's going to be, just pull some hair out of your back/crack/sack to see. It won't be more painful than that.

Sign in to follow this