NEurope
er-no

Project.One - my own action short

Hey ya'll at Revo-Europe!

I know Tim and maybe Platty will be keen to see this one! :)

Today was the day the teaser trailer I’ve been putting together was released onto the internet for my short action film. I’m just spreading the word, all the information about the film and the official site can be found at the follow website I've created for the project:

Project One Website

Enjoy the trailer, I look forward to your comments :)

Also, when the DVD is all ready and finished (28th) I will post up another topic and hopefully a few of you will help me push further in my next project by purchasing it (lots of fun goodies included).

It’s been emotional, but I’ve got a couple of phonecalls already and had some good feedback. :) Sundance here we come! (I pray)

Cheers

Joby

holy christ.

way to piss all over my trailer!

That's awesome man. well done.

Looks really fun and I love the sound effects. Was hoping for something after the end credits bit like a 1 second clip of the ninja but was still classic. The silent pistol shooting noise! How much did the video camera etc cost you?

Looks really fun and I love the sound effects. Was hoping for something after the end credits bit like a 1 second clip of the ninja but was still classic. The silent pistol shooting noise! How much did the video camera etc cost you?

Er, I got that a couple of years ago as a present :) You could probably pick one up for around 1000£ now. I applied heavy colour correction and filters to the film near enough frame by frame. It was very much a no budget production (I guess thats why it has generated interest from people in the industry).

Glad you liked it, it's been a slave of mine and ongoing for 2 years now, sometimes 18 hours a day. :S

That trailer has got me rather interested in seeing the movie now. That's something that the big money trailers normally don't do as well, so double kudos to you.

I couldn't get it to play? Gives me an error. What player should I use for it?

The first few moments I thought that movie really looks like an unprofessional production but that were only the first few moments and from then on: wow, just wow. This movie looks really cool and it has that classic action movie feeling I'm missing the last few years.

Where did you get all this gear and stuff from, if it had almost no budget, that looks very professional, nice work.

I couldn't get it to play? Gives me an error. What player should I use for it?

It worked with the latest Quicktime and VLC Player for me.

I tried it in real player and it would only let me hear it, not watch it.

Real player sucks. It always as done.

Had to download the latest version of Quicktime for it, but I'd say it was worth it. Looks very nice. Well done!

Wow, looking awesome Joby.

I saw a clip from it about six months ago and the added special effects look wicked sick!

I'm getting me a copy - you gotta support new talent!

Blimey, it's like counterstrike become reality. The shooting in the stairwell looks particularly incredible. I see you've made $2,590 from it so far as well, brilliant news.

Blimey, it's like counterstrike become reality. The shooting in the stairwell looks particularly incredible. I see you've made $2,590 from it so far as well, brilliant news.

Heh, 2500! I wish! That'd be incredible! Sadly not (that amount is just money that goes on fxhome that pretends - as if people had seen it at the US box office)..

Again.. I wish! :)

And thank you for all the comments :) I do hope some of you buy it on DVD, it would really help - all goes towards the next project this summer :)

You're Awesome joby ! ill definitely buy a copy of the DVD.

I will hold you to that Platty mate :)

I'll remind you when its all fully released and I have copies to send (probably on friday) :)

Need to sell as many as possible, so hope you guys can help somehow :) It's all for the best cause! The next film :D

Can someone YouTube this? I'm still having problems.

Definetely not please.

YouTube is degrading and disgusting.

Quicktime 7 makes it work lovely.

I will put up an avi format of it soon enough. Have no fear :)

Hey, I know Platty and a couple of others have received the DVD and movie now.

What did you think? :)

(if you haven't yet ordered and really want to help a guy get a break on two years hard work.. please order).

:)

i will b ordering the dvd next week joby, pretty skid at the moment and pay day is next week!

i will b ordering the dvd next week joby, pretty skid at the moment and pay day is next week!

Cheers Oli! I hope you look forward to receiving it!

I think Platty received his copy - not sure what he thought of it fully as wasn't around on msn when he got it :)

It's going well so far, just need to sell more copies to be able to afford more zombie makeup stuff for the next film :)

Anyone who reads this- help me plug it and try and buy a copy :)

Yes Joby i got my copy! it's awesome, cant believe you created such a thing! Loved it ! It's so well presented. Everyone please support Joby, you wont be disapointed, it's so nice to see someone's hard work actually pull off.

Nice one mate ill be looking forward to your future projects !

Yes Joby i got my copy! it's awesome, cant believe you created such a thing! Loved it ! It's so well presented. Everyone please support Joby, you wont be disapointed, it's so nice to see someone's hard work actually pull off.

Nice one mate ill be looking forward to your future projects !

Hey man thank you :)

If you are up for it try and get me some orders somehow! You are among the first to see it (along with some industry people)!

The next project is a zombie one ;)