N-Europe

NVIS visor - is this real?

guarana

Guest Stefkov

beep beep beep beeeepeppppepepeeebeeepeebeepp.

bullshit alert.

why the fucktacular does the visor keep coming up? seriously its a godam post on a fourm i aint gonna belive much even if i dont read it.

cus iranians never lie ...

this is a fact...

he's iranian , he got his info from his sister , who i assume would also , be iranian ....

given my trust in iranians... i thought if i DIDN'T post this i would be an ass hole , considering the source...

i have tried a few headsets the ones at sega world i tried like 5+ years ago where shit you could beraly see anything and your eyes where under so much strain. maybe the new oled headsets might be beater but im not spending a few hundread to try them out.

but if some one did make a cheap & good headset im sure allot of people whould snap it up.

i have tried a few headsets the ones at sega world i tried like 5+ years ago where shit you could beraly see anything and your eyes where under so much strain. maybe the new oled headsets might be beater but im not spending a few hundread to try them out.

but if some one did make a cheap & good headset im sure allot of people whould snap it up.

I remember Sega World. That VR was pretty cool, although I do remember that it made me pretty ill afterward because of the head tracking. I remember looking in to the other side of the pod where my sister was and seeing an in game character moving her head in time with my sister. That was cool.

visor gaming will happen, it just won't be mainstream this generation.

whether it will be supported by any/all the big 3 console manufacturers who knows - I think it will - but whether it will be used by more than 2 games... I doubt it.

visors will be more of a PC thing for PC gamers who have waaaay too much money.

I imagine it will be semi supported next gen, and the gen after that it may become standard.

that is being optimistic for visor support, pessimistic will be that being so niche it will be highly unprofitable, and as a result it will die off, OR it will be surpassed by a superior technology before it is able to become refined enough to become mainstream.

I prefer the pessimistic superior technology route.

visor gaming will happen, it just won't be mainstream this generation.

whether it will be supported by any/all the big 3 console manufacturers who knows - I think it will - but whether it will be used by more than 2 games... I doubt it.

visors will be more of a PC thing for PC gamers who have waaaay too much money.

I imagine it will be semi supported next gen, and the gen after that it may become standard.

that is being optimistic for visor support, pessimistic will be that being so niche it will be highly unprofitable, and as a result it will die off, OR it will be surpassed by a superior technology before it is able to become refined enough to become mainstream.

I prefer the pessimistic superior technology route.

Noot true for all of us, i'm a pc gamer and have little money, just enough for a few games

There is already a visor for pc, though i forgot it's name

well you confirmed my PC statement, and too much money is opinion, which I can change to suit my needs ;) I will trust your assertion that you don't have too much money though as it doesn't on its own stand against my statement, because I didn't say it would be exclusive to PC gamers with too much money, just that it would be most commonly found in that demographic :)

There is some kind of peripheral for pc that tracks your head's position. It's mainly used in flightsims where you can turn your head too see out of the planes window. And the pc gamers have too much money? Get a job so you will have too... I mean a year ago I had little or no money to spend on games/systems. Now I could buy a kick-ass pc and xbox360+games for it.

I find the post on the other forum to be pure speculation. And e3 isn't that far away.