Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, my xbox at xbox.com is fucking lame.

Even though i can sign up for a gamertag being under 18, i can't actually sign up to my xbox. How fucking stupid is that?

Hehe, yeah right :p

Nevermind, i've added a new MSN account and changed my dob and added my gamertag to it. Although my console was already registered on the site. Now to wait for my 360! I see CVD and a few other people have already added themselves to it :)

Stocka what the fuck? You didn't double post, you created two seperate posts about the same thing.

When I first replied it didn't show up, and still doesn't, so I posted again. Odd that you can see my original post when I can't. Argh these forums are starting to worry me.

Wow! Cool! I'm getting more and more excited about the Xbox360, i just really hope i get one!

It's just over a month now!

I finally got broadband, but i won't be going online with my 360!

I really really hope PDZ is still a launch title, theres 'still' rumours that the game is very behind in development.... I mean the US release is around 22 days away!

:smile:

If all goes to plan. I'll be getting: Ridge Racer 6 (because it will rock), Dead or Alive 4 (because i'm a DoA whore), Kameo (because of all the incredible impressions) and if its any good PD0.

Stocka, RR is more of an arcade series. Bare one of them on the PS2 (can't remember which) they've all been spot on racers. It's all about pulling off the perfect drift ;)

So is Ridge Racers a UK launch title? If it is i may consider buying it! I loved the PSP version, so if it's better then that it should be brilliant!

We STILL don't know the launch games? I find it quite worrying really, and pretty annoying, alot of people would like to know what games they can get on launch quite a few weeks before it's actually released so they can save their cash and that!

COME ON MICROSOFT (for the 10,000th time) you said third week of October you were going to reveal the launch titles! It's now nearly November! :indeed:

There was a apparently an offical list of games given to stores that was "leaked". It was the US list. But its probably the same for us. I think Domstercool gave me the link.

Although if i remember, PD0 wasn't on the list. At all.

I heard this is the lineup

Amped 3 (2K games)

Call of Duty 2 (Activision)

Condemned (Sega)

Dead or Alive 4 (Microsoft)

Fifa 06 (EA)

GUN (Activision)

Kameo : Elements of Power (Microsoft)

King Kong (Ubisoft)

Madden NFL 06 (EA)

NBA Live 06 (EA)

Need for Speed Most Wanted (EA)

Perfect Dark Zero (Microsoft)

Project Gotham Racing 3 (Microsoft)

Quake IV (Activision)

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 06 (EA)

Tony Hawk’s American Wasteland (Activision)

Not much time to talk since this isnt my PC - but let me gloat by saying that I played the 360 (PGR3, PD0 and Kameo) last Thursday. PD0 is the one to watch - it looks stunning (but probably loses a little in the transition to a regular TV).

Ah cool!

Shame about Elder Scrolls being delayed to Q2!!! 2006!

Lets hope no-other games get delayed so near to launch day! Otherwise my hype is slowly going to fade, i really wanted Elder Scrolls!! :hmm:

:awesome: 31 DAYS TO GO!