N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov

Get a US account and get the demo from there. It's been out ages.

Getting Rez now. I've only 2 more controllers though, guess one at the front and one at the back,

The Katarmari Demo really isn't up... Maybe it got taken down?

I don't understand what makes Rez so special, played the demo and it seemed dull. The vibration features were awesome, though I only have 2 controllers.

Its not the gameplay so to speak. But the music, the visual style and over all experience is just incredible. Rez was way ahead of its time. It really gets hard towards the end too.

I got the press release for the Katamari demo emailed to me today by Nacmo Bandai:

NAMCO BANDAI GAMES LAUNCHES BEAUTIFUL KATAMARI™ DEMO ON XBOX LIVE® IN EUROPE AND PAL COUNTRIES

- It’s a Beautiful Day and the Prince Of All Cosmos is Back to Save the Universe in the Official Beautiful Katamari™ Demo on Xbox Live Marketplace -

LYON, FRANCE – 30 January 2008 – Atari today announced the launch of the official Beautiful Katamari™ demo on the Xbox Live® online game service. The fun and totally addictive demo is available starting today for download and will have Katamari fans spinning with delight as it gives them a sneak peak at what’s to come in Beautiful Katamari when it releases later this February in Europe on the Xbox 360™ video game and entertainment system from Microsoft.

Available today to Xbox Live Gold members and from 6th February to Silver members, the demo is a perfect introduction of the Katamari universe to Xbox 360 owners. Players will get their quirky kicks with the game’s brilliant new high definition graphics and unique rolling gameplay, all suffused with the wild and eccentric Katamari style the series is renowned for.

In Beautiful Katamari, take the Prince for a spin in astounding 720p high definition, with graphics that stay true to the quirky yet captivating art direction of the series, as the player is tasked with rolling up ever more bizarre objects in brand new environments. To keep his son inspired, the King of All Cosmos will provide another fresh and memorable soundtrack that will have players moving and grooving to the beat as they roll through the absurd yet wonderful world of Beautiful Katamari.

One is a lonely number, but thankfully the Prince can humbly ask the aid of one of his 50 cousins to get the ball rolling through his quest. The cousins have discovered new games to play since last time, and love to compete with up to three of their friends in VS and co-op modes offline and online over Xbox Live. The Prince and his cousins’ online adventure doesn’t end there as super cool future downloadable content will continue to expand the amazing world of Beautiful Katamari long after the game has launched.

For more information about Atari’s entire product line up, visit http://www.atari.com.

Wow playing random matches in Live is like punishment from God. 10 year olds screaming shit you dont understand, lag, assholes, getting disconnected for no reason. Seriously, wtf. Of course I only played GoW and only for a little bit, but still

It depends on the game. I don't think I've met a single person like that in Burnout.

Beautiful Katamari still doesn't appear on the marketplace for me for some bizarre reason.

Wow playing random matches in Live is like punishment from God. 10 year olds screaming shit you dont understand, lag, assholes, getting disconnected for no reason. Seriously, wtf. Of course I only played GoW and only for a little bit, but still

Live, Disconnect's etc will be your conection.

Which is why i usually just play with people i know

Yeah its what Im going to do. It's just that people were always complaining about NWFC, but for a quick random match, it seems much more fun than Live.

Lad, Disconnect's etc will be your conection.

I have no idea what you mean lol

Yeah its what Im going to do. It's just that people were always complaining about NWFC, but for a quick random match, it seems much more fun than Live.

Attempting to play with Dyson and ReZ the other night made me realise how true that is. I get NO lag on my Wii, no matter how bad the friend codes are and how primitive the online system is. No lag on my DS and Wii, just my 360, and I'm this close to selling my 360 because I don't see why I can't just enjoy an online game without it completely cocking up the connection.

Attempting to play with Dyson and ReZ the other night made me realise how true that is. I get NO lag on my Wii, no matter how bad the friend codes are and how primitive the online system is. No lag on my DS and Wii, just my 360, and I'm this close to selling my 360 because I don't see why I can't just enjoy an online game without it completely cocking up the connection.

That's cause your 360 is on wireless and the wii has cardboard graphics so it doesn't exactly need a good connection.