N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm getting an Xbox tomorrow, with - guess what? -Halo 3!

So should be online soon enough, then I'll be happily getting owned by all you guys.

I'm rubbish so feel free to add me when you get set up. I like CoD4 and Halo online better than Gears, cus when you get killed 1 million times you get thrown straight back in, rather than sit and wait for 5 minutes for a team to win. It gets rather old in Gears when you're not doing very well.

Guest Stefkov

Yes. We must all play a game. Just come, make up the numbers.

I don't care if you're crap. Good players started somewhere. You feed off the skill of others. Get to know how they play, adapt it to how you like to play.

You're not gonna be crap at a game forever if you try.

So come with us now on a journey through time and space. To the world of Halo.

You know what we do need.

A 16 player game of Halo 3 with only N-Ers.

That will be very, very nice.

Classic sign me up! I will be getting xbox tommorow with halo so will be up for it. Should we make a seperate thread or organise it in the xbox live thread?

Guest Stefkov

There's that thread Mcmad made. Post in there if you want to join in the Halo bonanza. Someone, tbh I can't be bothered, a post with all the names of who will join.

Try and get 16, if we can't then whatever randomers can join.

Holy Hell HD movies are amazing. I just watched Transformers...: O

There's that thread Mcmad made. Post in there if you want to join in the Halo bonanza. Someone, tbh I can't be bothered, a post with all the names of who will join.

Try and get 16, if we can't then whatever randomers can join.

Holy Hell HD movies are amazing. I just watched Transformers...: O

I'll be up for it but I've got to wait for my game to be delivered first :p

Xbox Live having some problems today? I load up the Orange Box, it takes a few seconds to disconnect me from Xbox Live then no update happens. I finally sign back in, go to download the update and it says can't download.

And just as I type this, it works properly. :D