N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

i got the 3 red lights GRRRRRRR so close to xmas as well

When i turn on 360 theres no error screen that appears on the screen thou :/

on help site it says about "turn on 360 and check what colour the battery lights up" mine turns green and theres no help option for that so continueing the search for what to do lol

dam it dam it...i want to play guitar hero

Unplug everything and reconnect and then try again. If you still get them then sorry bud you have to phone microsoft to come and collect it.

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov

Ooooh shit.

I've just turned the 360 on and loaded up Halo. It was on a black screen for about a minute so I turned it off then on. When it was turning off the power light went off but the light to say a controler was connected stayed on for a bit.

I turned it back on and a really loud, not overexagerating, a really loud whirring was being made from it. I opened the tray and the disc wasn't spinning. Took the disc out for safe measures but it's still making the noise. Turned it off and on and it still made the noise. I'm gonna try again but I'm expecting the worst.

Edit: Jesus that gave me a right scare then.

Bad luck! Isn't your console under a year old though?

the last time my 360 broke was november last year...brought mine off ebay last september. On 3rd xbox already...hmm..prob make this my last xbox console (next gen gunna get next nintendo...and maybe convert to the sony side)

What the hell this is crazy! Everyones 360 knacking up at the same time!! Methinks its a merketing ploy by Microsoft so you go buy a new one at Christmas. I dont wanna switch mine on now.

Yeah, it's mad! I'm too afraid to go on my 360 after reading all these comments, lol. Although I'm too busy with Umbrella Chronicles on my Wii atm. :heh:

Guest Stefkov

Thinking about the boxes screwing up. It's not good really, having your machine break around christmas. Some games coming out, games being bought by family members for your presents then you won't have a machine to play it on resulting in pissed off customers.

Ah well.

Guest Stefkov

Yeah it is now. I left it for a while, turned it back on and the loud whirring stopped.

I played a few games of Halo and everything it still fine.

I thought I messed it al up, the plug, through an adaptor, wasn't in the wall socket right. There were blue sparks so I thought that had damaged the power supply. Thankfully not.

POINTS.

POINTS!!

Also, slightly hooked on Carcassone.

EDIT: Just got to shock and awe on Vet, nearly finished the first very long chapter. Then 2 to go! I wanna get all 1K on CoD4. :)