N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I finished Gears of War earlier.

The gameplay is great, it looks great and Co-op is done fantastically. I then beat what I assumed was something like a mid-game boss.

Then the credits rolled...

I thought the last boss was fucking hard :heh: I don't think I really got it. Though it wasn't too tough on co-op.

I thought the last boss was fucking hard :heh: I don't think I really got it. Though it wasn't too tough on co-op.

I've only played it in co-op. For some reason he didn't mind the other player standing right behind him with a shotgun and repeatedly shooting him.

Guest Stefkov

Still have yet to finish Gears on Insane. I got up to after the driving level....ugh...and then Halo came out..

Havn't stuck it in the tray since.

What's the general consensus on Blue Dragon, Eternal Sonata and Lost Planet?

I'm starting to write my January sales must have list and wanna know which of the three are the most decent. I'm doing a list not because i'm a big fat geek who cums at the sight of a 7 page excel spreadsheet filled with graphs. charts and statistics, nooooooo, i'm doing it because it'll stop me buying them before christmas! Cheeeeers

Does the 360 have any good arcady racing games other than Burnout Revenge? Or should I get Burnout and just put up with the stupid thing where hitting traffic on your side of the road sends them flying?

Edit: Forget Burnout. I'll wait till Paradise.

What's the general consensus on Blue Dragon, Eternal Sonata and Lost Planet?

All three have demos on XBL. Have you checked them out?

hey

just wondering if any1 can help me. Lately my xbox has seemed a bit funny, the time on it never keeps at all, it always resets to 12 whenever i turn it back on it, and on top of that its not registering my wireless network adapter at all (the light is orange on the adapter instead of green and everytime i test the settings it says its disconnected) Has any1 got any tips that could help me out?

Thanks in advance

Guest Stefkov
What's the general consensus on Blue Dragon, Eternal Sonata

Both good games if you have the time to sit down with them and give them good poper thorough play throughs.

Blue Dragon's demo does not do the game justice. The demo throws you in to a storyline and hardly tells you anything about how to battle and what everything means. It put me off the game but I still got it and lovd the game, I just stopped playing it because of the time I had. Got home late, then everyone just sends invites to play online so there's no time to play.

Eternal Sonata's demo was what made me really want to game. Battle system is great, sod the story. So's the visuals. This one's shorter than BD, 7 chapters, I'm on about 5 and only played the game first by short bursts, then a few nights bfore COD4 quite a while. You have to play through it again to get some of the achievements though.

Both good games.

Guest Stefkov

Personally, I say go ahead. Tons and tons of titles on 360. Wii has had a good time recently with Mario Galaxy and Guitar Hero. But what else is coming?

Resi Evil, some more games which I don't think warrant a £40 price tag. Smash Bros is the only game now that's making me hold onto my Wii.

360 titles aren't all just shooters, there's some good rpgs and other genres that just get overlooked.