N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How in the name of Paul McGrath can I get myself a new account and get everything that's on my current account (username, gamerscore, friends etc.) onto that new account? I'm not a bloomin' child anymore ffs!

You'll need to change the name on your old account so that the name will be free to start a new account with, but first you'll have to keep all your game saves an a separate storage device (HDD, memory card) and if you're lucky when you create the new account all your old game saves will be usable with the new account, but there's no way of transferring your friends list.

Guest Jordan
Every time I pass a game store I break into a cold sweat. I must have a 360. Part of me wants it now. Luckily most of me wants to wait and treat myself for Christmas.

Just do what i did, stroll into a shop and throw down £299.99 for an Elite. Say "Can i have that XBOX360 Elite please?" in a manner fitting of someone who's had a brain slug attached to their head.

Ok I hope someone could help me. I've just got a 360 less than a week ago, and I'm still using the batteries supplied with the 360. My controller keeps disconnecting whilst I'm playing, yet I've still got 2 bars of battery life left. I've tried re-syncing the pads yet I've had no luck.

________

FAT PUSSY

Edited by fex

Guest Jordan

By disconnecting do you mean the joypad ring lights went: 1+4, 2+3 every so often?

If so, thats warning you that the batterys are low.

Guest Jordan
Is it possible to utilise a third-party external hard drive with the 360?

Ha! No way.

You can however use a USB memory stick.