N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov

You know it's the legendary and that everyone wants it? Don't cancel it, you might aswell wait for it to come and get the legendary edition.

Everywhere's allocated stock will have probably been already pre-ordered.

Guest Stefkov

If you get it cheaper online and it get's delivered free. I'd rather buy it online.

Or you could go to a shop, spend money on travelling to and from your home and paying more whern you're in the shop, and also maybe them not even giving you the disc...¬_¬.

just a quick one.. Found Kameo real cheap and bought it.. some 6 hours into the game i suddently got the famous "disc dirty or damaged".. and nothing to be seen on the disc.. and it was a load point that I had crossed many times..

So can this message be triggered by a ruined save game? Because every time I tried loading the game I got the dirty/damaged message.. after deleting my saved game and starting over.. no problems what so ever

So what did they update, exactly? As I just went online to check and everything is exactly the same as it was before...

It's just maintenance, nothing new. They'll no doubt be replacing some hardware in preparation for Halo 3 and stuff like that. If anything new was added, it will be disabled until the fall update, similar to what they did last time with the video marketplace.

Actually, the fact that this downtime went reasonably smoothly makes me think that either there aren't many large scale changes in the upcoming firmware (i.e. not too many database changes) or that microsoft have finally got their act together regarding these scheduled downtimes.