N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I this gonna last much longer? Its funny n'all but I just feel embarressed

What I want to know is how did they get hold of those pictures? Also, why have they not been photoshopped in every which way possible like with the Jordan phase.

Guest Stefkov

Oh no I thought about it. I just couldn't decide out of all the idead what to do.

I'll join whatever tonight. Not bothered. Slowly getting bored of the same thing though. Might leave early and read.

The problem with Guitar Hero, is you complete the Medium Tour and then everything gets impossible. Like the only way you will maintain interest in the game is by practising 24/7 as the songs are way too hard.

That's where I gave up, I should really dig it out gain and try harder, it's a lot of money to waste on just two weeks play.

In other news I finally managed to score an extra 12 months Live for the princely sum of £4.09.

Guest Stefkov
Freezes as in the connection? Or you're Xbox froze?

Caris was just going to make the stunt ring reappear, it did the usual disc turning noise. That Krrccchhh noise then the screen just stopped. Everything froze. Pressed the power button but it didn't turn off. Tried again and it worked. Started back up and it was alright.

Ok, i'll bite. HOW THE HELL DID YOU MANAGE THAT!!1!!!11!1!

Yeah, without as many capitals, how did you manage that.

Guest Stefkov
Still needs a question mark though m8.

I was thinking before posting if I wanted a question mark.

On another note, the last 8 hidden orbs are doing what they do best.

Pissing me off.