N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

strange eariler - was on a online game of Dirt was literately my 4th race online. 15 other people racing against me was a hillclimb race and i came FIRST by 5 seconds...then on 2nd race of the day came 2nd by half a second...then on 3rd race came 1st AGAIN. Dunno if its that im a god on racing games or what but i rock :P :)

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov
I quite enjoyed King Kong.

It was quite fun the bit that I played. It was too dark though, it wasn't helped that it was late at night and the lights were off. I might have to rent it to finish it off.

Was quite good playing as Kong. Really enjoyed that bit.

Bioshock video looks really really good. I've not seen any footage of it and watching that I'm liking it.

New Naruto pics

Right guys, I've decided to start saving my pennies for the 360 (again) for around maybe Christmas time. The reason why I said again in bracket's is I had major £££ probs so I had to flog it lol.

Going to be interesting what Microsoft going to show at the E3 Conference, maybe they have a 360 Elite date for Europeans which may trigger a price drop for the Premium version.

*digs pockets for pennies and inserts in piggy bank*

how much you got saved so far uzit?

had a good go at the custom thing yesterday on forza made a nice looking clio. upgraded it alot as well so its now a A class car :D do like the clio thou shame the new version looks crap

I have 130quid so far. Going to try to save as much and get all the games I want all together lol

It's not GOW2 just the PC version of GOW otherwise it will be new dlc for the 360.

I've seen the video of it and it shows Marcus fighting the Brumak which was going to be in the 360 version but they cut it out.

Eitherway we will be getting the dlc for the 360 as Epic wouldn't do that, or would they?...

Guest Stefkov

That looks shit hot.

Please come out for 360, it needs more stuff, it's getting a tad repetitive now.

Guest Stefkov

I think Calza's got it, I can see it becoming DLC later on. Much like Knights of the Nine (or something) for Obilvion was. Coming out on PC and 360.

Oh and Geometry wars is crazy fun.

How do you know?

It's most likely going to be in the PC version and a 360 DLC later on probably a couple of months.

I don't it was just a guess. But PC games allways have exclusive content to make people pick it up again.

I don't think Epic will just look the other way when they have sold over 4 million copies on the 360. Epic have said anyway there will be more dlc in the future anyway.

Also Lost Planet's pc version is the exact same as the 360 version so I don't see how they always

have exclusive content.

Look at Halo2 PC, the game sold millions on Xbox and that has exclusive maps.

Well yeah it's almost a three year old game they pretty much had to put new stuff in it or else nobody would even think about buying it.

Resi 4 on PC had no new content on it, wow I guess you were right... :blank:

Guest Stefkov

Finally got the combo and high score achievement on TH. Someone I think Sparks mentioned it was on Free Skate. I didn't know it was there in the main menu. Did it and got them ..yeah.

Wait that's not what I came here to type.

My router is annoying, I really don't understand why I can't connect to Caris or sometimes Gears matches.

If anyone else has a Netgear WGT624 v3, can you help me?

I've gone to that port forwarding site a while aog and added the two it states. When it first started to play up and i checked it out and one of the ports that was there previously, (3074) wasn't being displayed so I add it again but it says its conflicting iwht another port so it wont save.

Help?