Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

The HDD will come out seperatly... you see i'm torn here.

I totally want a HDMI 360 and the black is SO hot, especially the controller... but i'll probably end up just buying a larger HDD.

What the hell?! The HDD is gunna be £120?! Fuck THAT.

For £45 you can buy a 250GB HDD for a PC!

£120???? Fuck that. The Gamecube only cost a few quid more when it was released in the UK.

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone have any Idea when the Elite is gonna come out here or how much it's gonna cost?

I would imagine late Summer '07, with a price tag of £380-400

Just been thinking Microsoft are acting alot like Germany in WW2. What I mean by that is they will have 3 seperate SKU's one to battle the wii (aka europe) and one to battle the ps3 (aka russia). And we all know what happened to Germany's winning stratergy, :indeed:

It wont be as much as that, too close to the UK PS3 price. Microsoft need to make sure the price of an Elite + HD-DVD drive is less than the price of a PS3 or they will loose sales

Im thinking they'll drop the core over here, reduce the Premium to £239 and launch the Elite at £299. Only prices that make sense to me

Glad the Elite has finally been announced, not all that annoyed either! Its unlikely to make it here before May so ive had 4 months of 360-ness for the expense of a HDMI socket and a 120GB HDD! :yay:

And Chuck, just look on the back...

Im no retard. I know it doesnt have one, so it must be a different model

EDIT Elite is retailing at $479.99 and be released on the April 29th in the US says Peter Moore. All accessories are availible in the black inc. controllers charge kits headsets. Apprantly the availibility of the 120Gb hard drive is giving everybody the chande to upgrade.

Excuse me mr. moore I WANT THE FUCKING BETTER CPU. Microsoft is just making premium and core packs redundant to combat the ps3 imo

Just been thinking Microsoft are acting alot like Germany in WW2. What I mean by that is they will have 3 seperate SKU's one to battle the wii (aka europe) and one to battle the ps3 (aka russia). And we all know what happened to Germany's winning stratergy, :indeed:

They fucked off Stalin and then it snowed?

No they couldn't fight a war on both fronts, as Germans had wrong equipment for Russia. And they needed to have more men to fight and defend the west front borders.

The A-Bomb is what really ended the war though, Japan surrendered and then Germany did because they feared the same fate as Nagasaki and Hiroshima.

If the A-Bomb wasn't invented then today would be very different, I'm not saying that German wouldn't have lost but the war would have definately lasted longer, so your comparison is kinda sucky.

The A-Bomb is what really ended the war though, Japan surrendered and then Germany did because they feared the same fate as Nagasaki and Hiroshima.

If the A-Bomb wasn't invented then today would be very different, I'm not saying that German wouldn't have lost but the war would have definately lasted longer, so your comparison is kinda sucky.

ehm you obviously know nothing about history

Germany surrendered before the A-bombs were dropped on Japan

Yeah Germany had already surrended, infact the A bomb was partialy developed by German Scientist who where captured by the Americans and where given the choice of being tried for war crimes, or defecting to America getting full citizenship being able to bring their familys accross. But the condition was they had to work for the American Army.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!