N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov

Agh, We got 4 in the room ready now. Is anyone else joining. Ash how long will that download take?

Noodleman: :( c'mooon.

Guest Stefkov
18% complete. 'nother 10 minutes probably. I imagine when it's done all the slots will be gone.

Theres only 6 people in the room. So theres room.

Guest Stefkov

It would be good if there could be an option to create a clan. Like in Halo 2 kinda, with the clothes colour and the symbol

Guest Stefkov

Ah never mind. Any other time at night and I can play so whenever, just post on here. Like always.

That Guy join in now for some Gears. If we get Roked then it'll be 4 on 3. so join and make it even.

Ah never mind. Any other time at night and I can play so whenever, just post on here. Like always.

That Guy join in now for some Gears. If we get Roked then it'll be 4 on 3. so join and make it even.

Would do, but I'm going to bed now mate, need to get up early tomorrow.

I've been away this weekend, did I miss anything? I'm up for multiplayer anything whenever I'm on my own in the house and you see me online.

I'll play some Crackdown next time you're online if you want.

I've been playing Burnout, it came on Sat morning, and it is so much fun! I love it when you nail a rival into the wall and it goes into slo-mo! Great for stress relief!:grin:

Something is wrong with my gamertag...It hasn't registered anything I've done since yesterday...or my first Bunout achievement...