N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to believe you caris really I do - if you look at the problems of getting one episode of south park on the 360 for us brits I don't hold much hope up.

I guess we could get it with crappy bbc stuff on - but shouldn't it be free seen as we pay license money to watch tv??

But I don't want to see doctor who, I want simpsons and south park on the marketplace and movies lots of glorious funny movies.

We're getting the video/movie marketplace this Winter. The Official 360 magazine stated this.

Free HD south-park episode?! Gonna downalod that now...

Makes sense, that's around the time the BT video on demand service starts too, and i thought that microsoft and bt were in partnership to bring it over here.

The thought of South Park in HD amuses me.

(To clarify, I cant think of anything designed for HD less)

Your right. Strangely i only watched a episode of South Park (my first in about 2 years) yesterday, it's still clear in my mind how that looked, so i'll know if theres a difference.

It's free, so it doesn't matter either way really. :hehe:

Guest Stefkov

That south pakr episode is 1013.56MB. Nearly a GB, pretty big file. It's already at 71% after a coouple of hours last night.

Getting worms now.

DiemetriX how is it? (GRAW2)

Worms is pretty cool, just remember to create your own team name in the options screen for extra laughs. Although I just found out that some names are blocked and will be replaced by generic names (mine were "God" and "Jesus"!)

If anyone gets a funnier team than Caris's "Kiddy Fiddler" team I'd be surprised though!

Guest Stefkov

Making a team with characters from FMA. The German voice is the funniest.

Someone will have made a Naruto team no doubt.

I got invited to a game by NeoCaboose360 but I was just at the end of a challenge which I went on to lose anyway...

Had a game on Live (20 points!?) and it was really fecking cool. I made one mistake in jumping too far when I had a clear shot of 3 worms and then I came last :(

I love Worms!

Also I'm so close to 3000 points at last!