Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

Keep it up, the ending is pretty cool. Plus there's always co op!

Just sent you a message on XBOX Live asking if you were up for some co op Crackdown at the weekend.

Think I'm going to play some Viva Pinata since I haven't played it in a while.

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Mistwalker announced today that it will be bringing three titles to North America this year. The first will be Blue Dragon for the Xbox 360. It previously saw release on December 7, 2006 in Japan and is one of the biggest sellers thus far for that system there. It will be hopping the pond in August.

The second title is another Xbox 360 game, Lost Odyssey. It will see a simultaneous release in Japan, North America, and Europe around Christmas. The game chronicles the life of Kaim, a man that has been sentenced to live for a thousand years.

Hmm I alread ymentioned it mate ;)

But whats the 3rd game?

Archaic Sealed Heart (The DS rpg)

Rounding out the announcements is the Nintendo DS game Archaic Sealed Heat. It will arrive just in time for the holidays and follows the story of a female sword fighter named Aisha that was once a queen until her castle burned down.

Ok. Well thats good I guess, has that game come out in japan yet do you know?

No it hasn't, I think the date was referring to Japan actually, or Japan/US anyway.

What are the next few AAA games coming out and when?...I need to prep my buying timetable! :heh:

All after the summer.

Virtua Tennis is out end of the month. Thats my only planned XBOX 360 game right now (obiously Worms though...). Hoping to have a break for a couple of months from buying games so I can play through games I actually want to play through. I've wanted to really play through Sonic since last week and only had 5 minutes with it because I was busy playing Crackdown, and Okami hasn't been played one bit yet and I've had it for about 2 weeks now.

Virtua Tennis is out end of the month. Thats my only planned XBOX 360 game right now (obiously Worms though...). Hoping to have a break for a couple of months from buying games so I can play through games I actually want to play through. I've wanted to really play through Sonic since last week and only had 5 minutes with it because I was busy playing Crackdown, and Okami hasn't been played one bit yet and I've had it for about 2 weeks now.

Cool, that was exactly my thinking!

Just this: "A co-op oriented action game (played either with AI or with a friend), Schizoid will try your mind as brilliantly fast enemies come at you in barrages and you must work with your partner to stay alive!"

Developed by: Torpex Games

Genre: Action

Number of Players: 1-2

Release Date:

US: TBA 2007

Features: Xbox Live

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!