N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

most people are going to play Gears around 8-9 ish so yep lol

I have a 18th party at 9 but that can wait, online gears is more important lol :heh:

Some game saves are not transferable between profiles, some are. The ones that are you should be able to detect with the relevant game anyway.

Yeah cool thanks.

If you guys wanted a Ranked Match later, we could do that. Ill guess that Caris will be ok for hosting, heres what You'll have to do to join:

1) Go into Ranked Match - Custom Match in the Menus.

2) Enter 'Warzone' then (expecting it will be a 7 round game) Minimum No of Rounds - 6, Maximum No of Rounds - 8

3) A list will appear, with Host names, Map, and No of Players. Your looking for Caris's gamertag (I Caris I) as the Host name. If its not there hit 'X' to refresh (for me its in the first list).

In the xbox options there is one where you can shut down your xbox automatically after 4 hours I think it is, Is there any way of changing this ? Because im getting the HD-DVD soon and I dont want it fucking up after a while becasue I always fall asleep watching DVD's and I dont want my xbox on all night ?

thx

In the xbox options there is one where you can shut down your xbox automatically after 4 hours I think it is, Is there any way of changing this ? Because im getting the HD-DVD soon and I dont want it fucking up after a while becasue I always fall asleep watching DVD's and I dont want my xbox on all night ?

thx

I'm sure its somewhere in console settings.

Guest Stefkov

thx

I'm sure its somewhere in console settings.

Yes there is an option in the settings. Its set to shut off after 6 hours if you havnt changed it.

Damn i hate it when my 360 crashes. Especially when im about to own some people online.

Pro Evo 6 online had been patched, yay. I can actually get into games now, and it also runs prety smooth aswell.

explains why so many people were playing PES rather than getting chainsawed by us on Gears!

another awesome night dudes-if you haven't bought this game yet you need chainsawing!

Just got the most awesome kills on Lost Planet. Know the high point of the map with the large metal structure? Well I was at the top, rappeled myself down and while in the air got a headshot kill, threw a grenade and killed another and then lifted myself back up. Good times.

explains why so many people were playing PES rather than getting chainsawed by us on Gears!

another awesome night dudes-if you haven't bought this game yet you need chainsawing!

i was gonna join but Phantasy Star is already starting to take over my life.