N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whatever dude, least alcohol doesnt give you paranoia or make you smell horrible.

lol, at least weed doesnt make u throw up, act like a tit and cause trouble. And make your belly go double the size.

I dont have paranoia, i admit, i used to. But not anymore.

and back onto 360.,

Is blazing angels any good?

I really like Blazing angels. Maybe because I love old war planes, and like doing mdels of them, i saw an amzing one in a toy shop in Bury, damn it was big, like 40 cm one way cant remember. and another which was magnetsidd, so you built it and put it on a stand and it floats.

Anyway, i like the game. It fun, the missions aren't hard, and aren't easy. onw mission i got stuck on for ages, then the last one which was harder thatn that. I've still to collect 2 more medals fromthe main game, and one of the levels is one of the hard ones i mentioned above, and the other i have to shoot down 50 planes, was so frustrated when i shot down 49 :(

And ive still got a bit more to do, which doesnt seem hard.

Then this will be ..... my first 'Full Game', not arcade game ive finished.

By finished, i mean get everything in the game, not all achievements. But the achievements are related to what i still have yet to get.

lol, at least weed doesnt make u throw up, act like a tit and cause trouble. And make your belly go double the size.

I dont have paranoia, i admit, i used to. But not anymore.

and back onto 360.,

you dont have paranoia YET if your a regular user then yes you will probably get it-my friend who was using it for 4 years got it-depends on the person and how much they do. weed makes you act like a fool-not aggresive usually but still like a ****. i'm just mostly anti drugs - least weed has a point to it unlike cigerettes and tobacco.

your life your choice but dont try and boast about that kind of shit cos thats just plain stupid.

no more drug talk from me sir! the end.

anywho . . .

i'm packing up my 360 now for the journey to manchester-kinda sad i have all my GC games in a wallet with my DVDs and XBOX games and the 360 games i wont get rid of-aka PDZ, Kameo, Burnout, Oblivion. the rest i have in their cases.

the next big game launch for me for the 360 is GoW so i have plenty of time to get EnArms -and maybe complete a 360 game!!! lol

Like I stated before half the time I play my games half naked so its a definite no for me....sorry Takeo:grin:

lmao!!!!! me too tbh- theres no need for clothes when you play games lol

while i am looking forward to the camera, the wireless headset is THE peripheral (spelt sooo wrong) for me this year-the wheel might be cool as it comes packed with PGR3 and as long as it works well for PGR and Burnout i'll probably get it too.

damn M$ love making everyone spend money!!!

I cant wait for it, some proper Webcam and audio convos should be ace, i want to make some cool Gamer pictures as well.

the pictures are only for the peeps on your friend list . . . which isnt me :( lol

Been playing Lego Star Wars with my brother. Nice, simple game with some truly funny quirks. Han Solo is especially cheesy in the game which fills me with glee.

Definately one to rent.

Good fun innit, i like the bit when Vader gets out of the shuttle to see his workers slacking and one of his guards crys :indeed:

Been playing Lego Star Wars with my brother. Nice, simple game with some truly funny quirks. Han Solo is especially cheesy in the game which fills me with glee.

Definately one to rent.

not worth a play throught again in a year or twos time then?