N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hear it's a good game to buy if you like to press the X button.

You can also Press the Y Button >>

Ok, it is Crap, we've hada load Traded in a well, I've hada couple goes and it's Meh, Get Enchanted Arms looks cool from what i've seen a mate at work play which was pretty much all day today and since it was released, i'm looking to get it at some point in time...as soon as I get passed the Convicts in the park on Dead Rising...I always die at that part >> tried getting them stuck in trees but that didn't work, given I ahd 2 health left and didn't know. Awsoem game though

I hear it's a good game to buy if you like to press the X button.

like dynasty warriors but with better graphics and a decent story line and some awesome music.

the returns thing was prob cos of the difficulty ie. no checkpoints mid level-if you die you start from the begining.

I bought Lego today, got a Free Darth Vader figure with it too, felt abit embrassed as she was hunting around for it when im 18 and everyone was looking at me...i couldnt of gave 2 shits about it either, as Takeo said as well im not gonna get any more games till GOW/Sonic.

I bought Lego today, got a Free Darth Vader figure with it too, felt abit embrassed as she was hunting around for it when im 18 and everyone was looking at me...i couldnt of gave 2 shits about it either, as Takeo said as well im not gonna get any more games till GOW/Sonic.

hahaha

loving test drive great game got 80 points w00p

135G it is mint, despite what some people have been saying...:kiss:

anyone???

just wondering cos i've always been confused by the explanations about this.

If you run away, die or someone like brad gets killed, theres a cutscene and then it just scrolls through all the cases failed...failed...failed and then 'the truth is hidden forever'

If you run away, die or someone like brad gets killed, theres a cutscene and then it just scrolls through all the cases failed...failed...failed and then 'the truth is hidden forever'

fucking bollox!!!! grrrr guess i'll have to try and not fail lol

anyone got a link to the mall map PDF in colour?

nah, isnt that bad when you do fail, just carry on and save people and get your lvl up , then once the helicopter picks it up, you can start the game again, with the level you got up to before hand. I did that, im lvl 30 and flying through the cases now. So easy