N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im going through dead rising again, ive just killed the hot lass on the motobike and i feel im doing quite well, is there any cases i should look out for tho? ones with little time or are hard?

Try saving everyone while doing the main missions, this is quite a challenge as you have to balance your time right.

Nah im doing that on the next time i go through it, you know on overtime mode do you carry on from the level you were?

And is there any cases which are really really hard?

Yeah Overtime mode carries on your level, it only lasts 24 hours but the quests are really easy. Most annoying thing is you need to get 10 of those Queen bees, took me a while but you have ample time to do it in.

360 was sent today "special delivery" so will get tomorrow WOOOOOO!! :D

presides a free month of xboxlive gold do you get any free points to spend on arcade games etc...cause i want uno, street fighter and pacman..possibely texas poker as well

No, you'll have to buy them at £4.25 for each 500.

400 each they should be. i remember street fighter was 800 cos i bought points especially for that game and was dissapointed by the difficulty.

Gonna try and get the last 2 medals on Blazing angels sometime this week. Ive got to get them!! but i have to shoot down 50 planes in one of the missions. The most i got and was pissed was 49, and ihad to redo the whole mission!

(i cant type....8000 points for a game lmao)

Just finshed Dead rising Overtime mode, finshed it Without doing all the Cases, doing them all, and Overtime now, The ending wasnt what i was expecting though...

Really Really enjoyed the game overall, i didnt think i woud with the save sceme, but it isnt half bad once you get used to it.