N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov

afer countless hours of blazing angels, ive finally got up to colnel rank. im so happy.

I need to do the Ace mini games now and the arcad one. However i havnt unlocked all the planes, im sure i have aout 2 or 3 more remaining. The only one i know about its the final level...? dont know where tthe others are.

I think this willl be the easiest 1000 points i have ever gotten. Should take me up to over 3000 ...yay. ive seen that number 2 for too long now.

o yea whats "recreation" and the 5 stars under it mean? (in xbox360 user sigs)
Recreation is your gamergroup, it supposedly puts you with similar groups when matchmaking in games. There are also Pro, Underground and another which I forget.

The stars are your rep. 3 is the default, it increases when people leave you good feedback.

Recreation is your gamergroup, it supposedly puts you with similar groups when matchmaking in games. There are also Pro, Underground and another which I forget.

The stars are your rep. 3 is the default, it increases when people leave you good feedback.

there is also the family one

It appears some people who have ordered DR from gameplay have had their copy shipped today, mine hasnt been though :(

You might get an email about it later tonight, it quite often comes in late.

What do you actually do in DR? I downloaded the demo and found it incredibly boring just killing zombies all the time...

The Just Cause demo was excellent though, loved every second of it.

Guest Stefkov

I'm sure that my stars went up without anyone giving me good feedback, unless......people on here did it without me knowing....:hmm:

anyway, ive finally goten over 300, i was sick of seeing 2 at the start of my points.i seriously believe Blazing angels is an awesome game.

If you havnt got itfor the 360 then get it for Wii. No-ones ever online on the 360 version anyway so you wont miss out on much

From what I gather, your a Photographer trying to get to the bottom of why there are Zombies kicking around. Im probably way off base and someone will no doubt correct me :heh:

thats right, but along the way you take pictures of the zombies in compramising positions and get loads of points for it, some of the Gamerpoints are related to this im sure.

How he can hate a console he's never even played beats me.

erm, if you've played a PS2 you've practically played a PS3 TBH-i mean optional online aspects, Blue-Ray and the controller doesnt inspire the need to spend 400+ on it. . . . .

i hate the price, i think the online will start off very very patchy, the launch hardware will be extremly flawed (i mean come on! its new sony hardware), i think the selection of announced games is quite dull and boring, i hate sony beaing so arrogant and contradictory (they slatted motion sensitive controllers and selling a console in two different packages then they decide to just copy it for the hell of it), i have a 360 (obviously), i will get a Wii at launch hour, i will get a PS3 in about 4 years-just like i did with the PS2 (i got one about 2 years ago). Blue-ray is pointless to me-i dont have a HD TV so it doesnt bring me any benefits, also the console itself is FUGLY so i might as well wait to see if there IS a redesign in 4 years.

thats why i said your deluded if you buy one at launch because i would be deluded if i got one at launch.

ANYWHO!!! thats for the PS3 thread not the 360 one.

Speaking of the 360, is anything coming onto the Arcade tomorrow? i mean time pilot had a pretty muted launch-i'm still waiting for the Lumines Live release date.

stupid WoW has been taking all my time so i havent played my 360 in a couple days *embarresed blushing*

Capcom now has a modular inhouse standard engine and development environment similar to Unreal3. Many teams reuse the same environment, so the consistent quality can be achieved across all titles.

This is the approach taken by US developers since mid-90s, but Japanese developers refused to do so, writing a new engine for each game which tend to slow down development speed and raise cost. Capcom embraced American approach, the first Japanese developer to do so.

Right now, Capcom's engine runs only on X360, but Capcom hopes to port it to PS3 so that multi-platform release could be possible soon.

Unfortunately, Capcom has no plans for offering its engines to 3rd party.