Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not being stupid, Owen has plenty of money cause he buys like two new games every week :heh:

Yes i do buy alot of games! Stocka is right, it's just PC gaming isn't my thing, thanks for the info anway!

So Jordan, Caris and me are the most excited about the 360 at the mo!!!!!!! I think everyone is, but they are trying to remain calm just incase they don't get one for launch, therefore stopping huge dissapointed which is actually a good idea!

but i can't do that! I should remain calm, but i can't!

Anyone else really excited??? Join in! :D

Well I talked to a guy on gameplay and he said I will definantly be getting one.

Did he now? A bloke on there said that to me, but then i spoke to someone again today and he said we can't confirm you'll get one and i preordered on the 17/8! He did say i have a great chance of getting one though!

:smile:

Did he now? A bloke on there said that to me, but then i spoke to someone again today and he said we can't confirm you'll get one and i preordered on the 17/8! He did say i have a great chance of getting one though!

:smile:

I also pre ordered on the 17th, id be suprised if i didn't get one being that gameplay have such a specific notice on the premium package page about getting a console.

If I worked at Gameplay or somewhere like that and kept getting kids calling up every half hour asking if they were going to get a 360 on launch day I'd make damn sure to take their name and put them to the back of the queue. But that's the kind of nasty bastard I am.

We got a 360 dummy as so to speak, looks like it but buttons dont work and such. Not bad, although does have a VCR/Toaster feel to it. We also got the bundle deals in, cheapest is £600, most expensive is £700 but we expect a 1-game bundle to be made beforehand. Great telling customers they'll have to pay £700 though.

I just wanted to say that I am impressed by the Xbox360. I've never been a big fan of the Xbox, its size being one factor that put me off. But today while in town I had a whirl on what I think was Call of Duty 2 and King Kong. The visuals are stunning, the controller is an improvement, and the machine looks nice.

I'm now considering purchasing one in the future.

I just wanted to say that I am impressed by the Xbox360. I've never been a big fan of the Xbox, its size being one factor that put me off. But today while in town I had a whirl on what I think was Call of Duty 2 and King Kong. The visuals are stunning, the controller is an improvement, and the machine looks nice.

I'm now considering purchasing one in the future.

Thanks for your comments! Pleased to see someone impressed! :grin:

and come on guys no arguments please! :heh: