N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov
I fully finished Tomb Raider ( all time trials and medallions found ) and just beat King Kong in a day :grin:

oh haha, my bro did tomb raider, then tried to finish a level in under a time limit cant remember, but he got sressed so he stopped playing.

i might get table tennis. It's so tempting with its £24.99 price tag.....

oh haha, my bro did tomb raider, then tried to finish a level in under a time limit cant remember, but he got sressed so he stopped playing.

i might get table tennis. It's so tempting with its £24.99 price tag.....

Heres a suggestion for Tomb Raider Time Trails. Do the very last level which is the last boss and beat that in 4 mins ( easily done ) with that done you get the cheat of 1 Hit Kills on all enemies and most bosses. With that on you can do all the Time Trials very easily. If you want the bulletproof cheat do the England level next.

EDIT: Prey Collectors Edition Box here

http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/11235/Prey-Collectors-Edition-Box-Art/

not rechargable, but if so, then those controllers are eating up my batteries.

how long do the rechargable official ones cost, cos it seems to me that using batteries only lasts a few day.

The Play and Charge kit is great. I get well over 10 hours with a full charge.

Guest Stefkov

cheers guys, thats a great idea about tomb raider.

I've got quite a spare amount of pennies now so im gonna get the play and charge it, and maybe table tennis.

one question, how does the play and charge work?, do you plug it in via a wire?

cheers guys, thats a great idea about tomb raider.

I've got quite a spare amount of pennies now so im gonna get the play and charge it, and maybe table tennis.

one question, how does the play and charge work?, do you plug it in via a wire?

It plugs into a USB port on the 360 and then into the top of the controller. It charges the battery as you play the game.

Guest Stefkov
It plugs into a USB port on the 360 and then into the top of the controller. It charges the battery as you play the game.

Thanks a lot. Anoone know who Gendorf is, online? got a friend request from him/her. Gonna check the gamercard thread

Guest Jordan

Same here, SFIII 3rd strike and SF2 Anniversarry edition worked perfect. I don't see they they don't just port that over.

Guest Stefkov

i need to get some points to get Street fighter, i just need it.

Just bought Table tennis, so im just warning you when i come online be ready to own me.

I've heard of them before, it was released in America a couple onths back (around that) But I've heard a lto of bad about it, damaging Hard drives, screwing with the 360 power so it shows 3 Red lights when everythings fine.

Positives

+ Keeps the 360 noticeably cooler

+ Easy Installation

+ Does not add any height to the unit, perfect in cramped spaces

+ Self Powering

+ Solid feel to the unit and fans

+ Extra cooling can potentially increase the life of your console

Negatives

- Potential issues in the initial run of units

- Boring packaging that does not stand out

- Fans are noticeably loud by themselves

There have been a few reports of some units being defective, Nyko has been quick to try and resolve any issues buyers may have.

Guest Stefkov

Anyone else getting server unavailable when trying to log into their account on the xbox website?

oh well.

Table tennis should be on its way today.

Other than CoD2, which I have to PC and played to death in 4p splitscreen on the 360, and Kameo which I thought was crap, can you guys, presuming I've never had a 360 (I have, but I didn't own it), recommend me two good games to get when I get a new one for my birthday please?

Thanks in advance.