Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this the right place to discuss xbox live stuff? I looked in the Online boards but tehy looked a little dead. Just wanted to ask some questions. I have a core xbox 360.

Do you need a credit card to get on live or just a debit card?

Do I need a hardrive?

Oh my xbox and broadband are two rooms apart can I get a wirleless thing?

Also what games do you guys play online/which ones shall I get? Ive heard ghost recon is a classic online. Co-op stuff sounds fun. I probably won't be getting on LIVE till summer because of finances and study but will be classic to play with some RE members when I do.

For first question you could always buy a pre-paid live card of places like gameplay and to download added extras you can buy microsoft points cards from places like gameplay as well

Amped 3 is a gud game, the storyline is funny and the stuff to do on it is fun. One of my favorite launch games, after condemed and COD2.

Does anyone have that friends notifier app to send me? as the site of the app has stopped hosting it.

There's a software update out for Burnout. Can anyone figure out what it does?

EDIT: Fucking sweet, you can now use the 360 car online. Here's what I stole from the EA forums:

it lets you use the dowloadable cars such as

360 car

circuit city car

best buy car

gamestop car

Is the offical better than the monster one ??

thx

erm i believe they both give the same quality, but if the monster is cheaper and has a GOLD scart connector then buy it, if not then get the M$ one either way it well worth it if you have a SDTV.

However be warned if your gunning for the MS one, be prepared for a hard look cause they practically sold out every where

I know your interested in the new Fifa game Fergy so heres a preview of the game if you havent seen it already.

http://previews.teamxbox.com/xbox-360/1316/2006-FIFA-World-Cup/p1/

Yeah thx m8 iv seen it :grin: cant wait for it

erm i believe they both give the same quality, but if the monster is cheaper and has a GOLD scart connector then buy it, if not then get the M$ one either way it well worth it if you have a SDTV.

However be warned if your gunning for the MS one, be prepared for a hard look cause they practically sold out every where

Cheers, Thx for the info :smile:

The Fifa World Cup 2006 demo on PC is a... piece of crap. I hope it isn't that bad on 360.

You were expecting something more from a FIFA game?

Anybody else getting BF2?

I've unexpectedly managed to claim a review copy and nobody I regularly play with is getting it, so I need some people to play with/against.

today i bought an official wireless controller for my xbox and i cant seem to get the controller to connect to the console. the lights on the ring of light on the controller all flash so it appears to be working. my original 360 controller connects perfectly well and works fully. i bought the controller second hand so it might be knackered. does anyone know if there is a special way in which i am meant to connect it? any suggestions would be much apprichiated. thanks.

edit: i also tried pressing the small button on the top that makes the lights on the controller flash but that still didnt work :confused:

today i bought an official wireless controller for my xbox and i cant seem to get the controller to connect to the console. the lights on the ring of light on the controller all flash so it appears to be working. my original 360 controller connects perfectly well and works fully. i bought the controller second hand so itight be fucked. does anyone know if there is a special way in which i am meant to connect it? any suggestions would be much apprichiated. thanks.

Did you try pressing the 'connect' buttons on the controller or 360?

Guest Jordan

Right, because it was previously binded to another console this is what you need to do:

Press the button on the top of your joypad, then press the button next to the memory card slots. It should then work.