N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

I would if I were you, just to be safe.

I have.

Some game saves are not transferable though, PDZ and Kameo can't be transferred between profiles and DoA4s can't be transferred between devices.

Oh thats ok. Thats the three games i haven't started again once having my new 360.

Going to have a look and see if there cheaper on Ebay, the memory cards that is!

What does everyone think of GRAW? I'm actually really impressed by it! I can sense it's going to get alot harder though, which may put me off...we see!

:)

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah the man stated if it's a premium send both in?

The actual slip states put in the controller and power brick but don't!!!

I was told just to put the Hard-Drive and Xbox 360!

I'm thinking of buying a memory card and put all my saves onto that before it breaks again!

:grin:

to be honest, the only thing they sent me was a box and a sticky label and instruction (in picture form) of how to pack the 360 into the box, and that it nothing else no information of what to inlcude i.e hdd, controllers, leads etc

Hmmm... seems that GRAW is region free, i didnt think we would see another region free game after DOA4

Full Auto is region free.

Ubisoft games are generally region free anyway, at least they always were on the Xbox.

Going to have a look and see if there cheaper on Ebay, the memory cards that is!

They are, I managed to pick one up for £15 on there.

If I ordered GRAW today off gameplay, would I get it tomorrow or saturday? Or should I take my chances on ebay?

Theres actually some people who preordered it a couple of days ago and it still says 'preordered' for some reason.

It could be sold out now actually! I may be wrong, perhaps you should ask them before ordering just incase? :)

Anyone who reads OXM 360 may have spotted me in the latest issue as part of their clan of the month.

gallery_118_2_22016.jpg

gallery_118_2_51495.jpg

Is that todays issue? because i bought it (i couldn't resist) because of the burnout review.

:smile:

Theres actually some people who preordered it a couple of days ago and it still says 'preordered' for some reason.

It could be sold out now actually! I may be wrong, perhaps you should ask them before ordering just incase? :)

aye thats what mine says and i pre-ordered on the 3rd of this month :(

im going to have to start pre-ordering a lot earlier from now on if i dont get it tomorrow :sad:

aye thats what mine says and i pre-ordered on the 3rd of this month :(

im going to have to start pre-ordering a lot earlier from now on if i dont get it tomorrow :sad:

some guy selling on ebay £39.99 and 1.50 delivery. ships it 10th march... want the link?

NOOOOOOOOOOOO :(

Just looked on my Gameplay account and it says

looks like im off 2 the town then for it

just pre-ordered all the xbox games and ds games im wanting in the future so im at the front of the list :(

cant believe it :( gameplay have always been good to me :(

Guest Jordan

Not enough copies to go around, obviously.

I haven't got the cash so i'll have to wait around till Monday it seems.

Also, i had quite a scare this morning. Whilst playing RR6 the sound went crackly then it simply went off. I reset the 360 and it worked again though... a little bit weird.

Not enough copies to go around, obviously.

I haven't got the cash so i'll have to wait around till Monday it seems.

Yeah I got mine from my local games shop as they know me well and the manager had to go out and get more copies of the game as there is a massive demand for it. Its understandable as its pretty awesome. Im afraid to try it on Live as I will probably get owned.

Isn't it released on Friday though?

The 360 version is released today! It states 'IN STOCK' on Gameplays website but obviously demand has been HUGE, it's sold-out and won't be back in stock till next friday!

Glad you got it m_fergy! SUPERB game! I kept diying on this bit yesterday but it was so bloody good i couldn't stop till i completed it! VERY addicitive!

As much as I want GRAW I just don't have the money for it and there are so many other things I plan to buy I can't see me getting it any time soon.

After not playing for around a month I finally got around to playing and completing Perfect Dark Zero this evening. I hated most of the missions but I loved mission 12 on the bridge, that was immense! The graphics on that mission are beautiful too, with all that detail and lighting on the mountains and cliffs around you.

But bloody hell was that last boss easy. I know it was on agent difficulty but still...it was easier than most of the stuff in the early missions.

Next week I'm getting a new internet line so the problems I have with my Xbox Live now will be gone (NAT settings stopping me from playing with friends) so I'll finally be able to play with some of you lot :smile:

PS: Does anyone know when the Kameo Co-Op is coming?

The 360 version is released today! It states 'IN STOCK' on Gameplays website but obviously demand has been HUGE, it's sold-out and won't be back in stock till next friday!

Weird. MCV say released 17th but hmph, whatever.