N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

at least swapgame will keep me occupied until then

You'll be lucky, swapgame are pretty shit really.

You'll get games at the bottom of your list long before ones at the top. If you don't put many on your list you can end up with nothing for a week plus, which they won't reimburse you for.

You'll be lucky, swapgame are pretty shit really.

You'll get games at the bottom of your list long before ones at the top. If you don't put many on your list you can end up with nothing for a week plus, which they won't reimburse you for.

yes i what you mean about the part where u have to at least 8 games on your list, to have them actually send you games, since its quite annoying, however apart from this one issue i have not had any probs with swapgame, on numerous occasions i had newly released, sent to me like POP3 :t2t, GTA: SA, HALO2, Call of Cuttlu etc, also they posting system is impeccable, i get all games being within 1 business day, yes 1 business day which is quite remarkable

Jordan posted that yesterday. Wonder what the dash upgrade is.

Confirmed: webcam support, downloadable backgrounds, crash fixes, "in the background" downloading.

Rumored: custom sounds for your dashboard

Any news if this COD2 patch is coming or not? I really, REALLY want to play on Live, but it's bloody unplayable.

Yeah, it's coming Tuesday sometime (probably Wed morning for us Brits though!)

Argh how annoying, I'm currently playing through both Perfect Dark Zero and Halo:CE, and the aiming is totally different.Like most of you know On PD0 up is up and down is down, and on Halo up is down and down up(I'm sure you already know...but for those who don't). Its so hard to adapt to PD0 after Halo.

Argh how annoying, I'm currently playing through both Perfect Dark Zero and Halo:CE, and the aiming is totally different.Like most of you know On PD0 up is up and down is down, and on Halo up is down and down up(I'm sure you already know...but for those who don't). Its so hard to adapt to PD0 after Halo.

You know you can change that? Well you can in Halo anyway, not sure about PD, but you could in the first one so I don't think they'll have taken it out of the second one.

Anyone played the Fight Night Round 3 demo? I'm really thinking about buying it come March 10th but i need opinions!

So far the games me and my bro want in march are:

Ghost Recon: AW

NBA 2K6

Fight Night Round 3

The Outfit

Elder Scrolls

Tomb Raider (could be delayed to April)

Moto GP (TBC)

:smile: Looking good!

Anyone played the Fight Night Round 3 demo? I'm really thinking about buying it come March 10th but i need opinions!

So far the games me and my bro want in march are:

NBA 2K6

Fight Night Round 3

The Outfit

Elder Scrolls

Tomb Raider (could be delayed to April)

Moto GP (TBC)

:smile: Looking good!

aye m8 im defo getting FNR3. The demo was alrite but the final game should be great. Graphics are amazin

Out ov ya list im only after 3 games

FNR3

Tomb Raider