N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gears of War Update Available Tomorrow

Epic is releasing eight new achievements for Gears of War tomorrow. The achievements, worth a total of 250 points, will be released for the Annex game type and the Hidden Fronts multiplayer map pack, which was released in May.

That's not all Epic's up to, however. The developer is also improving the controls for making a Roadie Run, so that players can better control their movement while the camera bobs about behind them in the quest for cover.

The update will also deal with a number of known multiplayer exploits, cleaning things up to make dirty online players blow each other up fairly.

The release of the new Achievements makes use of Microsoft's policy that additional points can be made available through downloadable content.

Although the Achievements are freebies, however, the opportunity to drum up a bit of cash isn't entirely passed up since Hidden Fronts costs 800 Microsoft Points. Unless, that is, you can wait until September 3rd when they'll be made available free of charge

Guest Stefkov

What is seriously wrong with PoP. It's an amazing game but it just keeps crashing/freezing.

If it hasnt saved where I've gotten up to I am gonna be mad.

Guest Jordan
What is seriously wrong with PoP. It's an amazing game but it just keeps crashing/freezing.

If it hasnt saved where I've gotten up to I am gonna be mad.

Mine crashed once, on the level 7 loading screen.

Guest Stefkov
Mine crashed once, on the level 7 loading screen.

Mines done it a few times.

I'm baffled now.

What level you up to? Have you got to level 12 yet?

There's a bit on that you should have seen my face...ultimate confusion

Ah I can check how much you've done..you're only level 9. Bah

Guest Jordan
Mines done it a few times.

I'm baffled now.

What level you up to? Have you got to level 12 yet?

There's a bit on that you should have seen my face...ultimate confusion

Ah I can check how much you've done..you're only level 9. Bah

Urgh, i'm about to rip my fucking face off over this game.

On level 11, with three minutes left, meaning i can't get the save the princess achievement, which is bull shit.

Problems with the game:

• The combat is fucking stupid as hell, its unpredictable. Sometimes the AI will give you a hell of a going over, other times they just stand there and take hit after hit.

• The controls are bafflingly unresponsive and basically clunky.

• The game likes to trick you and piss you off.

• When you hit a checkpoint, it saves the time, but it doesn't go back to that time every time you die and respawn at the check point.

I'm on level 11, fucking pissed off and i may never return to that game.