NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

I thought I'd left it too late, on Saturday I went in and put my name on a list in Woolies , Monday afternoon they rang up and ordered it for me over the phone, the premium unit and Project Gotham (which I had intended to trade immediatly (not one for realistic racers) for Kameo, but seeing the reviews it's getting I may well keep it and buy Kameo) and guaranteed delivery on the 2nd.

God bless Woolies if they get it to me, and I'll reward them by phoning in sick on Boxing Day, I'll be Perfect Dark-ing.

Looks like Woolies are going to be a lot of peoples saviours this christmas, after all the places like GAME and Gameplay have let us down.

I heard a rumour that Woolworths are getting more 360s than GAME and Gameplay put together.

Looks like Woolies are going to be a lot of peoples saviours this christmas, after all the places like GAME and Gameplay have let us down.

I heard a rumour that Woolworths are getting more 360s than GAME and Gameplay put together.

Why do people keep saying gameplay let you down, its quite simple, they have a set number of consoles, which the give to people on a first come basis, people have no one but thereselves to blame if they were to late to order.

Why do people keep saying gameplay let you down, its quite simple, they have a set number of consoles, which the give to people on a first come basis, people have no one but thereselves to blame if they were to late to order.

I'd say promising people the console for months and then telling them they aren't getting it at the last minute letting people down. Plenty of people were told they ordered in time only to find out when it's almost too late that they didn't.

I know it's not their fault, but the end results the same. Really they should have waited for their allocation numbers before they started promising anybody a launch day delivery.

And it was GAME that let me down, not Gameplay.

"War Shooty"?

That's Call of Duty 2 you uncultured fool! :D

Ahahahaha Coo is turning into a casual gamer.

I'd say promising people the console for months and then telling them they aren't getting it at the last minute letting people down. Plenty of people were told they ordered in time only to find out when it's almost too late that they didn't.

I know it's not their fault, but the end results the same. Really they should have waited for their allocation numbers before they started promising anybody a launch day delivery.

And it was GAME that let me down, not Gameplay.

I didnt mean you, i meant people in general, what exactly have gameplay been telling you, they always said to me you should be ok but that they couldnt guarantee it.

im pissed with Game, if they had said to me i wasnt getting it 2nd of dec i wud of been straight into town around the 18th and laid some money down. fuckers.

im going to chester tmw to try my luck on ordering one, and testing out the demo pod :)

Game.net :

IF I ORDER NOW AM I GUARANTEED A CONSOLE FOR LAUNCH / CHRISTMAS?

Unfortunately not - demand for Xbox 360 has been phenomenal. We have now sold out of our expected first allocation and are unable to promise delivery before Christmas if you place an order after 14:30 on 22nd August 2005.

WANKERS!

I didnt mean you, i meant people in general, what exactly have gameplay been telling you, they always said to me you should be ok but that they couldnt guarantee it.

I didn't order with Gameplay, so they didn't tell me anything. Just going from what I've heard from others.

im pissed with Game, if they had said to me i wasnt getting it 2nd of dec i wud of been straight into town around the 18th and laid some money down. fuckers.

im going to chester tmw to try my luck on ordering one, and testing out the demo pod :)

Game.net :

IF I ORDER NOW AM I GUARANTEED A CONSOLE FOR LAUNCH / CHRISTMAS?

Unfortunately not - demand for Xbox 360 has been phenomenal. We have now sold out of our expected first allocation and are unable to promise delivery before Christmas if you place an order after 14:30 on 22nd August 2005.

WANKERS!

Go to Woolworths or Argos, they're probably the only places left taking pre-orders now.

Perfect Dark Zero scored a '9' in OXM!

1UP, IGN, Gamespot and Gamespy are posting impressions constantly and most of them love it!

The reviews will be availible to read 'Tuesday 22nd November'.

Is Microsoft worried that PD0 may not live up to expectations?

13 DAYS TO GO! :D

9 thats good enough for me

1up gave PGR3 a 10 :D

Im gettin both for my xbox. A 9 & 10 is good enough for me

I had seen them, and was worried. But they are just screens, im sure seeing it running in motion will be alot better. Infact i know-so, i played a pod yesterday and though its not the 'next generation' we were all imagining a year or so ago, it is a big improvement. If you only buy games for the graphics, then bloody rent an xmen movie

I've just realised, i'm getting all excited about Perfect Dark Zero CO-OP mode, but i don't know if you can actually play offline, split-screen, two-player CO-OP on the same machine and TV set (not system link).

Like Perfect Dark's co-op for the N64 for example?

:)

Perfect Dark Zero scored a '9' in OXM!

1UP, IGN, Gamespot and Gamespy are posting impressions constantly and most of them love it!

The reviews will be availible to read 'Tuesday 22nd November'.

Is Microsoft worried that PD0 may not live up to expectations?

13 DAYS TO GO! :D

The mistake your making is listening to 1up, they are idiots whose reviews appear to be wriiten by 3 year old.

I dont belive Magazine are Bi-est, but PDZ i can imagine OXM having to give it 9+ beacuse its a game thats gonna make the 360 luanch fail or succed.

The mistake your making is listening to 1up, they are idiots whose reviews appear to be wriiten by 3 year old.

I did actually think that, their scoring is a little off as well. It's just good to read new impressons, thats all.

:)

So does anyone know if PD0 has offline, one system co-op?

So does anyone know if PD0 has offline, one system co-op?
I'm pretty sure you can, it'd be a bit silly to include system link and online co-op and leave out the most popular co-op mode (playing on the same TV).

went into PCworld today,

guy said theyve got 500 xbox 360's for 160 stores, so about 3 per store, but larger stores wil be getting more, and smaller stores less. And theyrenot taking pre-orders, first come, first serve.

so 6am camping out i think :)

duno, dude just said theyre not allowed or something, ima ring up again tmw to confirm it like. But ill have to go early

360 review scores from Edge...

PGR3 9

Kameo 7

Condemned: Criminal Origins 6

Call Of Duty 2 7

I've just been playing Path of Neo on Xbox.

I would recommend that you do before anyone condemns next-generation visuals.