NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

bioshock looks alright but i wasnt blown away..gunna get but hope theres alot more enemies then splicers which reminded me of the enemies that can climb up pipes/jump from building to building on halflife 2 :/

bioshock looks alright but i wasnt blown away..gunna get but hope theres alot more enemies then splicers which reminded me of the enemies that can climb up pipes/jump from building to building on halflife 2 :/

obviosuly thre's gonna be more enemies? Do you think they're gonnma show every single enemy in a demo of it? And no once can be 100% original...

I want a multiplayer Lost Planet demo...

And I should have my whole special xbox live setup up and running by the end of October! I know it's a long way off, but at least I know for sure...

anyone else likin the tokyo theme thing. Looks mint

went on last night to get the theme, not keen on it at all. The gamerpictures are also just a wast of space really.

Carbon theme FTW!

damn ive got over 15/20 more planes to do on the arcade mode on Blazing Angels.

Gonna be a long night tonight, gonna try and get that done tonight at least.

Does anyone know how to delete your credit card details off the 360?

EDIT: Dont matter I found out I have to call Microsoft up...oh joy.

Wheres the sonic demos!

I'm wondering that aswell.

I actually haven't played my 360 now since the weekend that Dead Rising came out. Not sure why, just can't be bothered. I'm sooo lazy!

How the hell do i kill Sean in Dead Rising? He keeps kicking my ass :(

ill just edit that....

Caris did this for me, when he swings for you and misses theres a split second where you can hit him. or you could try running around and pausing to shoot at regular intervals. when your done there are loads of people in yellow maks that come, whatch out for the explosives they will explode, because it will kill the survivors easily

No, its the cultist in the cinema with the huge sword.

(Jordan posting as Letty) :P

No, its the cultist in the cinema with the huge sword.

(Jordan posting as Letty) :P

katana owns every boss easily.

I'm now on case 8-4, fighting the boss. He's a pain in the arse though and is really doing my head in. I have no health items, an submachine gun, a pistol and 2 katana's to defeat him with.

Any tips? Thanks in advance...

katana owns every boss easily.

Not this one, if you get too close to him you're pretty dead.

My running/shooting tactic just isn't working.

Defeat that loon in the gun shop, pick up 3 shotguns and bobs your uncle, made my life easier. Completed it today opened up Overtime mode which is way hard. Damn special forces.

I dunno if i have time to go and run back and then get back in time for case 7.

Everyone seems to love Dead Rising.

Looks like I may need to put off getting Red Steel or Excite Truck at the Wii's launch, and get this instead...

This was very quite of Microsoft, but they've released a new BC patch, and includes the following new games:

Aggressive Inline

Burnout 3: Takedown

Catwoman

Counter Strike

Dead to Rights

Freaky Flyers

Gauntlet: Seven Sorrows

Indycar Series 2005

Lego Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy

Links 2004

MTX: Mototrax

MX vs. ATV Unleashed

Namco Arcade 50th Anniversary

Outlaw Tennis

Over The Hedge

Project Zero 2: Crimson Butterfly - Director's Cut

Richard Burns Rally

Rogue Trooper

Serious Sam

Sid Meier's Pirates

Taz Wanted

The Legend of Spyro: A New Beginning - Out in November

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Island Thunder

Torino 2006 Winter Olympics

True Crime: Streets of LA

Vietcong: Purple Haze

Wrath Unleashed

X-Men II: Wolverine's Revenge

Still no Psychonauts, Jet Set Radio Future or Panzer Dragoon Orta :sad:, but a lot of people play Counter Strike and Links 2004 on Xbox Live, so that's good news :smile:

Sean is easy so long as you have a good close-combat weapon — i.e. a katana. When he attacks simple use the dodge manoeuvre and slash him once or twice in the back or side. I don't believe you can be hurt whilst rolling, and it's certainly a good way of evading attacks, bullets included.

Failing that, I've heard you can keep on jumping over the balcony and attacking him when he lands in pursuit. Dodging should see you through so long as you watch Sean's attacks, though.

Everyone seems to love Dead Rising.

Looks like I may need to put off getting Red Steel or Excite Truck at the Wii's launch, and get this instead...

excite truck looks mroe my cup of tea but you'll find most 360 users only ever talk about the newest half decent game for 360-i only got it cos i had a couple weeks of boredom before uni lol

Sean is easy so long as you have a good close-combat weapon — i.e. a katana. When he attacks simple use the dodge manoeuvre and slash him once or twice in the back or side. I don't believe you can be hurt whilst rolling, and it's certainly a good way of evading attacks, bullets included.

Failing that, I've heard you can keep on jumping over the balcony and attacking him when he lands in pursuit. Dodging should see you through so long as you watch Sean's attacks, though.

I did a run to the gun store, picked up a few shotguns and kicked his ass easy. Gained 5 levels from rescuing and securing all the civilians too! :)

Never mind about the tips with the last boss - I managed to defeat him with a mini chainsaw and submachine gun. I'm now about to finally get "The Facts"! Woooo!! :grin:

Gahhh... now i'm stuck on the bomb mission. You can only take the bike down, which doesn't last long enough for you to get around the place. Then Carlito just ass rams me with his van untill i die. What the hell am i doing wrong?

Gahhh... now i'm stuck on the bomb mission. You can only take the bike down, which doesn't last long enough for you to get around the place. Then Carlito just ass rams me with his van untill i die. What the hell am i doing wrong?

ROLL.

Roll is the best move in this game by far, arm your self up and chin Carlito, then once hes done just run trough the Zombies and get the shopping trollys when you can, and remeber ROLL zombies cant hit you when you do this.