NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

My 360 doesn't play my AVI videos. How gay is that?

I think it's included in this.

Depends how its been encoded but the media update should solve it if it's divx or similar.

How do I change "game privacy settings"? I can't find it.

This was on Sentuamessage recently iirc... I think you hit the guide button, go all the way right to your profile options and look around there somewhere.

I bought one of them sexy red controllers yesterday but both my joysticks are squeaking! It is rather annoying.

Anyone else have a similar problem with any controller? Whats the best way to sort this problem out?

I know there is a Pinned topic,for 360, but I think its better here, but if a mod thinks it's better in there by all means move it in.

From what I heard from a friend who works in Smyths is the Black 360 is been discontinued and is been replaced by a the limited editions ones such as the red one for RE5. More detail in Link

http://news.vgchartz.com/news.php?id=3093

Mr.A

Suppose it makes sense in a way, only thing i could see different with the elite was it was black, had a 120gb HDD and was first with HDMI ports.

Downloaded Lost and Damned last night and been on it much of the day, got to say it is a great addition to GTA IV. Could of based the original GTA IV game on this biker gang if they wanted to, and used Niko for the DLC.

Edited by Jimbob

Anyone else on here get the red elite deal? I got mine on friday and when i finally opened it it was missing the download card for the theme and the street fighter II game. Im not so bothered about the SFII game but i wanted the theme >.> Rang microsoft and i have to now mess about with sending them my reciept and so forth so they can send me the bloody downloads

Anyone else have any problems?

@Mike1988uk - exactly the same thing happened to me last October when I got my Green 360 Controller (the one with the slightly improved d-pad). It drove me insane but after about a month (!) both sticks stopped squeaking and now it doesn't make any noise whatsoever. No idea why it happens (thought I was the only one) but persevere and it should go away... hopefully.

Anyone else on here get the red elite deal? I got mine on friday and when i finally opened it it was missing the download card for the theme and the street fighter II game. Im not so bothered about the SFII game but i wanted the theme >.> Rang microsoft and i have to now mess about with sending them my reciept and so forth so they can send me the bloody downloads

Anyone else have any problems?

You sure? Mine was right at the bottom of the box :/

xbox system link is made of fail. Tried gears of war and rainbox 6 vegas and just have problems with connection, apparantly. Shorty's on wireless and I'm wired to the router. We kinda both just bought live 13 month subscriptions... I've been told to not tell Nami :P So you best not either!

xbox system link is made of fail. Tried gears of war and rainbox 6 vegas and just have problems with connection, apparantly. Shorty's on wireless and I'm wired to the router. We kinda both just bought live 13 month subscriptions... I've been told to not tell Nami :P So you best not either!

Can't you just hook them up directly using an Ethernet cable whilst having a system link session? You should always try to avoid wireless if you can help it.

The problem is that whilst one xbox is right by the router, the other is in another room, I would say it would take at least 15m of ethernet cable to reach that far :/ Plus I would have to roll it through the hallways every time I wanted to go on live.

I should never have bothered moving my xbox v_v the wireless connection through bridging to my netbook dropped about 10 times while playing SFIV

Just tuck it underneath the carpet, it will take a little while to do right but then you wont have to worry about it again.

Funny you should say that, just went out and got a 15m cable this morning and tucked it under the carpet! it's not ideal but it'll work for the next few months til I move

Bingo bango. Had a brief sesh on RE5 system link earlier. Bit annoying as I didn't have my save file BUT I just went and spent £35 (wtf) for a memory card. Will get my saves back at some point and live-it-up come weds :D

@Mike1988uk - exactly the same thing happened to me last October when I got my Green 360 Controller (the one with the slightly improved d-pad). It drove me insane but after about a month (!) both sticks stopped squeaking and now it doesn't make any noise whatsoever. No idea why it happens (thought I was the only one) but persevere and it should go away... hopefully.

Ok thanks for the reply. I just took it back to GAME in the end and got it changed. My new one doesn't do it now! yay. lol.

Bingo bango. Had a brief sesh on RE5 system link earlier. Bit annoying as I didn't have my save file BUT I just went and spent £35 (wtf) for a memory card. Will get my saves back at some point and live-it-up come weds :D

Have you robbed a bank recently? A smoking alchoholic shouldnt be able to afford all this :P

I always wondered if they forgot to add a "zone" we have Pro, Family Underground and the other one, but I think the should have added noob, how funny would that be?

Mr. A

Have you robbed a bank recently? A smoking alchoholic shouldnt be able to afford all this :P

I've only been drunk like once in the last 6(?) nights, and my smoking has at least halved because of it, so theoretically the money I've saved has gone straight to... other rubbish! :D

so my xbox died.. gave me some weird graphics on dead space.. tried another game.. the same here.. then i got some 74 error.. scart cable or chip fucked.. but called MS and they are mailing me some adr lables. good thing I have my backup xbox.. the one that kept giving me "disc dirty or damaged".. but now that you can play from the harddrive that shouldnt be a problem..

so my xbox died.. gave me some weird graphics on dead space.. tried another game.. the same here.. then i got some 74 error.. scart cable or chip fucked.. but called MS and they are mailing me some adr lables. good thing I have my backup xbox.. the one that kept giving me "disc dirty or damaged".. but now that you can play from the harddrive that shouldnt be a problem..

Until you have to install the games on the HDD, then the problem may strike back when doing this. And possibly when running the disk to get the game going.

lol jilted by that "hasbro family game" thing...downloaded it as was free...went to the "game list" to discover theres 1400 points to get on it. Thinking wait 1400 on a free game that cant be right then finally discovered theres no games on it but have to buy battleships etc. grr o well

theres 6 games on it and each will cost 800 points..so thats 3800 points for all 6!! and can get this on the wii for like £15 or less

uno rush in next few weeks :D:D

theres 6 games on it and each will cost 800 points..so thats 3800 points for all 6!! and can get this on the wii for like £15 or less

you can surely just play flash versions of them all for free.

you can surely just play flash versions of them all for free.

Aye. And in the case of Yhatzee I can't even see why the official real version exists - it's just 5 dice and a piece of paper.

Also, it's only 1200 gamerscore. 200 are for Scrabble (the only one that looked slightly worth it - if it had a load of extra modes), which is only available in the US.

I really think they've shot themselves in the foot. I don't even think the main audience of the game would even be aware of the XBLA.