NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

http://gamerscoreblog.com/team/archive/2008/09/26/ntmsxe.aspx

A closer look at themes.

2889505475_120f8f81e5.jpg

I'm really liking the extra detail that new themes will have.

I like it as well. As many people aren't I'm not a fan of that massive load of grey at the bottom of the screen on some of the themes. Everything else is looking good though. Not really a massive fan of the avatars, they might be fun to mess around with, but I'm not sure it's a better way of browsing a friends list than the current system is.

meh. can't say I really care about fable co-op. I mean, it's a bit more personal as a solo effort, isn't it?

I quite like the fact it doesn't ship with online co-op, if it did then that's the mode i'd jump to straight away! This way i'll complete it on my own, and then with a mate :)

Just got pure! Couldnt stop myself.

tell me what its like...very intersted in the game....shame I'm at Uni and don't have my 360 anymore....:blank:

tell me what its like...very intersted in the game....shame I'm at Uni and don't have my 360 anymore....:blank:

finished three stages so far and I find this game to be awesome. The graphics are excellent, the draw distances are amazing! The tracks are pretty stunning..

Controls are nice, sense of speed is good and Difficulty is okay so far. Its Arcade racing at its best..

Fable 2 wasn't finished in time.

So they're churning it out anyway without the online mode, which will be patched in at a later date.

As long as their is local multiplayer I'm still good. But still a bother I spose.. Speaking of which I'm probably going to pre-order tonight.

Adding on to my ever-growing list of needing to complete games.....

I think i may hold on until Christmas for Fable 2, got quite a few games in the pipeline to get already.

bought Castle Crashers and Bionic Commando this weekend. Superb stuff.

Anyone who says gaming has ever been better than now is a lying bitch and should be slapped.

bought Castle Crashers and Bionic Commando this weekend. Superb stuff.

Anyone who says gaming has ever been better than now is a lying bitch and should be slapped.

N64 days. :p

Games these days leave barely an effect on me- pretty much nothing phases me now. The days of Ocarina, Majora's Mask and Banjo Kazooie, though....those were truly the days. ;)

Yeah, gaming was GREAT in the N64 days, lots of fun.. But... the last great gaming period in my opinion has GOT to be the Dreamcast days... man I miss the Dreamcast :( So much potential. So ahead of its time :(

Thinking about getting Pure today, thinking... I haven't decided yet... Hmph.

hmmm.. some of my arcade games now appear as trial games.. even though i bought them ages ago.. that better be cleared up when live is up and running again..

Yeah, if you bought games on another console then basically you have to either correct the DRM through MS' site or sign into live to play them.

Bought Pure btw...

Yeah, if you bought games on another console then basically you have to either correct the DRM through MS' site or sign into live to play them.

I wondered why I couldn't play the full version of Sonic anymore... hmm correct the DRM through M$' site? how do you do that... it'd be nice to be able to play Sonic again, even though I whored all the achievements from it long ago. :heh:

Bought Pure btw...

ahh ok..thanks.. will try and set that straight as soon as live is up again

My 360 has broken. Darn.

I assume I can just bring it back to HMV and get it replaced or refunded, I have the receipt and it was bought less than a year ago. Although, I am missing the component cable that came with it.

Damn.

My 360 has broken. Darn.

Although, I am missing the component cable that came with it.

Damn.

Want to buy mine off me? I don't use it as I have an Elite (HDMI ftw) so let me know if you need one and I'll sell it cheap. :smile:

anyone help me on this matter? :

looking to buy a bigger harddrive for my 360...if i do will i be able to keep my gamertag? if so is there a fee or anything to transfer account to a different harddrive?

60gb on ebay goes for about £50 quid or so not to shabby

120gb goes for £80 inc postage on a buy it now at the mo.

looking to buy a bigger harddrive for my 360...if i do will i be able to keep my gamertag? if so is there a fee or anything to transfer account to a different harddrive?

I'm not 100% sure, but I think the transfer cable transfers everything and lets you still use the gamertags as well as all XBLA with any gamertag on the console.

I'm not 100% sure, but I think the transfer cable transfers everything and lets you still use the gamertags as well as all XBLA with any gamertag on the console.

You gotta make sure you get the transfer cable though. I heard you can get them from MS but they ask for both console serial numbers. If your buying off ebay make sure they give you the transfer cable also. I know when you buy 120GB from shops they give you this. 60GB are not in shops so you could get a problem.

Gamestation sell 2nd hand 120GB HDD's for £60

I never couldve survived without 120gb... I'm already down 50 and I've not really gone mad with downloads, only one xbox game and no movies....