NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Me, Nintenchris and regular player Dan1579 have it. I got it on Thursday and the achievements look much nicer. Although the story mode is still as annoying

Cool, what do you think of the new command wheel? I not had a proper go of it yet like i mentioned above. If your looking for someone extra to play with online then i'm up for some! I did have a quick look at the achievment list, i noticed they got some for skirmish mode now. Also whats the 'kanes challenge mode' like?

Dont really like the wheel. I ended up packing my construction yard three times in a row. I think there are 9 missions in kanes challenges and you have to do them with all the factions to get all the achievements. Thats 81 missions in all.

FInished the story mode earlier. 3rd act has only 2 missions.

I got the game about a week and a half ago, and made a post almost those exact lines. :heh:

I remember reading that post, so when I started that chapter and saw the mannequins I thought: "This is gonna be bad" and it was!

Should have played this game a long time ago :grin:

Been playing Condemned: Criminal Origins.

I´m in the department store chapter the one with the creepy mannequins scene.

Mannequins will never be the same do me again, I fucking panicked at that part.

It seems everyone is playing that level. Just finished that and level 6. 6 was a doddle.

I can now say with some confidence that PES 2008 is the best purchase I've made in a long time, and I have gained a new-found love for Fiorentina, due in considerable part to their kit. :heh:

I can now say with some confidence that PES 2008 is the best purchase I've made in a long time, and I have gained a new-found love for Fiorentina, due in considerable part to their kit. :heh:

Is it as random as PES 6?

Hai guys, I'm looking for a quick suggestion for a local co-op game that I'm likely to find in GAME's pre-owned section, just for a bit of fun over the summer. Preferably something with many achievements to be earned :) cheap is good. And I don't think they have EDF. Any ideas? My g/f and I recently tried Lego Star Wars Complete Saga (she's a big SW fan) but... it sucked.

The kit? It's purple!

I mean the actual game. Most of the time how well you do is based solely on how well your team want to play.

Is there a 360 freeloader or something that enables you to play American games? Sorry for the n00b question.

No. Some games are region free though, actually recently a lot of games have been region free I believe.

Hai guys, I'm looking for a quick suggestion for a local co-op game that I'm likely to find in GAME's pre-owned section, just for a bit of fun over the summer. Preferably something with many achievements to be earned :) cheap is good. And I don't think they have EDF. Any ideas? My g/f and I recently tried Lego Star Wars Complete Saga (she's a big SW fan) but... it sucked.

Eternal Sonata is local co-op, only in the fights I think though. Viva Pinata is also 2 player co-op.

Going down my list of games I feel like I've not played that many games...

Viva Pinata's 2 player co-op is kind of limited :heh: I think it's intended for people to show kids how to play, you can't sign in seperately, you can't even do different activities, you just both control the same cursor.

Interesting re: Eternal Sonata though... I guess by only in the fights, you kinda mean like Tales of Symphonia? I'm thinking more along the lines of GoW and Halo 3 (but we've done those :heh:)

Edit: Hmm, I just thought of Marvel Ultimate Alliance, that might be fun :) I quite liked the X-Men Legends game and I do like my comics...

Edit: Hmm, I just thought of Marvel Ultimate Alliance, that might be fun :) I quite liked the X-Men Legends game and I do like my comics...

Marvel Ultimate Alliance is quite a fun game to play, especially in co-op mode. Its just a nice and simple no brainer game where you pick your team and then beat the hell out of anything that moves :)

I've only ever seen the option screen for Eternal Sonata. But I assume that it is only controlling a character whilst fighting.

There's always Rainbow 6 Vegas and the second one.

Viva Pinata's 2 player co-op is kind of limited :heh: I think it's intended for people to show kids how to play, you can't sign in seperately, you can't even do different activities, you just both control the same cursor.

Interesting re: Eternal Sonata though... I guess by only in the fights, you kinda mean like Tales of Symphonia? I'm thinking more along the lines of GoW and Halo 3 (but we've done those :heh:)

Unreal Tournament 3, out next week £33 shopto.net with GoW2 video content disk

Wha the GoW2 video isn't worth anything, just go watch it on youtube right now.

The link was more for the price and the fact that youll get it early rather than the extra disk

Shorty, you could always download some Arcade games as alot of them seem to be co-op.

Alien Hominid is awesome in coop.

I mean the actual game. Most of the time how well you do is based solely on how well your team want to play.

It seems the AI are almost caperble of learning - they no longer back away from opponents with the ball like they did when I started the season, and no close them down.

Also, if you use the LT-bound strategies, you can get your team to do some good runs off the ball.

My g/f and I recently tried Lego Star Wars Complete Saga (she's a big SW fan) but... it sucked.

I'm sorry, but you and/or your g/f have gone wrong in the mind tank. :nono:

I'm sorry, but you and/or your g/f have gone wrong in the mind tank. :nono:

OK, here's what was wrong with it.

Player 2 couldn't get episodic achievements.

Generic 'kill 300 x' achievements

Not much fun in general

Not challenging

Changed the only part of Episode I that was any good (red screens at the darth maul fight)

Constantly losing studs from falling down holes/not making jumps

Only one lightsaber combo and a force push and that's it. No force speed, no force mind... just attack with A and push people around with B.

Really, really terrible vehicle sections.

Competition over studs

Glitches/getting stuck

No progression for your character.

You could spend all your money on characters and only use them in free play

No talking... it was just weird. Only the droids spoke. Laziness.

I could go on :heh: played it for a couple of days, got fed up and returned it. Ah hell I generally just wasn't having fun playing it.

Got Marvel Ultimate Alliance to replace it, its almost the same thing, co-op fighting in third person, collecting lots of coins, except it's actually well made and fun. :heh: